45

You didn't really think it through before you started running to Bakugou's house.

All you knew is that as Aizawa was talking a sort of spark hit you, forcing you to stand up and run, your body moving on its own.

Your feet splashed in puddles as the cold rain hit your face, slightly hurting and sending chills down your spine, but the adrenaline rushing through your veins kept going going.

The sun was setting already, the sky was mostly grey, except a few spots in the far distance without any clouds, letting shades of pink and orange peak through.

You were panting heavily when you finally arrived at his house, slammed the gate open and ran to the door, ringing the bell impatiently.

Your clothes and hair completely wet as you waited under the rain for someone to open the door.

For Bakugou to open the door.

After ringing again no one answered. No one was home.

You stood back staring the house up and down, breathing heavy as you sighed and ran a hand through your hair, finally processing that you were here.

You hadn't even thought about what you were going to say, this was definitely not the best idea.

You realised that you were standing in the rain, no jacket on, no umbrella and began feeling the cold.

You waited for a minute or two contemplating whether you should sit on the front steps of his house waiting for someone to be back or if you should go home and pass by later in the evening or tomorrow.

When you finally stepped back ready to leave the gate made a creaking noise, you turned around, heart racing.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Bakugou, who seemed like he had just walked back from UA, slightly less soaked than you, a sign he probably opted to take the train or bus.

He walked towards you and so did you, halting just before him.

"I miss you" you said, hesitating,

He sighed and didn't say anything for a few seconds "y/n...I miss you too but-"

"No stop. I'm going to talk and you are going to listen, if after this you still don't want to see me I promise I won't bother you again" you said firmly, trying to ignore the anxiety you felt, he just stared at you, the sound of rain slowly fading as you focused on him. On what you were going to say next.

He looked at you in silence for a while and then closed his eyes nodding and looking back at you.

He tried to fight it, he really did, but ended up surrendering to the voice in his head that screamed at him to listen to what you had to say.

"First of all I'm sorry. For everything Bakugou. For not telling you about what happened between me Todoroki and Momo, for hurting you, for distancing myself." You sighed and collected your thoughts, "That day Todoroki made me choose, he told me it was either him or you"

You could see Bakugou tense, he began shaking his head, his hair which was now down due to the rain followed his movements, water droplets falling to the floor.

He refused to meet your gaze, "I don't want to hear about this"

"I chose you Bakugou" you spoke up, interrupting him,

His eyes met yours, even though he kept up his strong demeanour you could notice a glint of shock, maybe relief. It was hard to pinpoint.

"I didn't even have to think about it. You have to understand you are one of the most important people in my life, you were always number one"