53

The training was simple. It was pretty much like capture the flag.

Somewhere in the woods there was a flag and you and your teammate had to find it before the others.

Aizawa had let you pick the teams and, even though you would have probably chosen Katsuki, you both decided to go on your own. Just to win the bet.

You decided to team up with Mina instead, whilst he chose Kirishima.

Probably the only person that didn't annoy him as much as the others.

Your class and class B now stood in front of a screen and watched as the first team began the exercise.

Izuku and Uraraka against Mineta and Denki.

Uraraka used her quirk to float and managed to find the flag easily, and without hesitation Izuku sprinted, using his quirk, to go retrieve it.

Mineta was pretty much useless, he tried throwing those sticky gross balls of his at Midoryia to stop him but he easily evaded them.

Denki did manage to get one or two shots at Uraraka but it was already too late. She had located the flag.

After that, a few other teams went, and finally it was your turn, luckily against Bakugou.

Let's just say it was fate and you definitely didn't convince Aizawa to let you go against the blonde.

"3...2...1...go"

Screamed Aizawa in the laziest way possible.

And you sprinted.

You and Mina didn't have the easy advantage of being able to simply locate is such as uraraka had had, using her quirk.

But at the same time the boys had the same problem.

you had a game plan.

Sprinting through the woods you let her go ahead.

Whilst she was the one who was in charge of finding the flag you had to stop the other team from reaching it.

Managing to sprint ahead of the boys you climbed up on a tree and waited for them, knowing they would come this way to follow Mina.

Not long after you head the usual scream,

"SHE WENT THIS WAY SHARK TEETH"

And felt the rustling of the leafs.

You quickly caught site of the red head hair and the blonde spikes.

Without hesitation, right when they arrived at the desired area you used the water you had collected to freeze them to the ground. 

Focusing most of the water in Kirishima, knowing even though his quirk was hard it was more difficult for him to get out of that amount of ice.

Bakugou was annoying and just used his explosions to escape.

As soon as the ice made impact he immediately blew it up. As if he knew you were there.

Looking up at you and smirking, he extended his hand to send and explosion, and you jumped down from the tree branch, aiming to land on him, in hopes of making him lose balance.

The explosion was sent off anyways, but luckily it wasn't strong enough to cause any damage, probably just scare you.

And you had expected it, angling yourself away.