6

When I moved to Japan for my own safety Aizawa, being the only knows relative I had left, took me in.

I didn't know him well at first since I had barely met him, but he was welcoming and made me feel cared for. For the first time in a long time.

I got out of the shower and changed into leggings and a crop top, sitting on my desk, towel still wrapped in my hair.

I stared down at the math homework, god I HATE maths.

Why would anyone use letters in MATHS for fucks sakes.

I continued my assignments until I was finally finished, it was around 6 and I headed to the kitchen, looking through the cupboards and fridge trying to find some inspiration for dinner. Noticing all of them were basically empty.
I sigh as I grab my keys, a jacked and my wallet, deciding to quickly head to the store.

Walking through the aisles I scan the shelves looking for the groceries I needed. Picking them up and throwing them in the basket. I hum to myself as I head to get the last things on my list when I hear a familiar voice.

"Are you stalking me or something"

Bakugou.

I turn around smiling sarcastically "yeah I just couldn't stay away from you"

He rolls his eyes, walking to the shelf next to me, looking at the cereal boxes "tch whatever shitty girl, just stop fucking following me and get out of my sight"

There was no hint of sarcasm in his tone. He was dead serious and meant every word.
I stared at him before he walked away towards the counter, not saying a word.

I know we technically fought today but I think he's taking it more seriously as i expected it

I shook my head, grabbed my things and headed home.

Sorry for the short chapter my none existent readers
Meme time

Sorry for the short chapter my none existent readers Meme time