62

You carefully lowered Bakugou's body to the wet ground, ending your embrace. Brushing his blond disheveled hair away, a final gesture of tenderness, you felt the weight of loss settle over you. Everything was so silent yet so loud.
You felt so many emotions yet completely empty.

You rose to face Kei, the villain still trapped in ice, unable to escape, you walked slowly towards him. It was hard to read the expression on your face.

It took seconds for grief to turn into anger. Your eyes, once clouded with sorrow, were now dark. Kei, sensing the shift in the air, exchanged his usual smirk, angry you meant vulnerable, impulsive you.

You were too focused to hear the sound of police and ambulances sirens in the background.

You reached him, who was practically kneeled towards you, surrounded by ice. You stood tall in front of him. An extremely sharp blade of ice forming around your fingers.

You squared your shoulders, the glint of determination and rage in your eyes unmistakable.

The sweet memories flooded back – the laughter, the arguments, and the shared moments between you and the blond boy. But now, all that remained was the stillness, the painful silence of a heartbeat forever stilled.

The vivid recollection of Bakugou's final moments fueled a burning rage, demanding revenge for the love that had been stolen from you.

You brought your ice blade up to his throat.

"You truly believe you can stop me?" Kei sneered, defiance etched into every word.

"I don't just believe it; I know it. You can't break someone who's learned to rebuild themselves."

Kei's mocking laughter echoed.
"Rebuild? You're just a fragile little thing trying to play hero love. You just don't want to accept the truth uh?"

Kei continued taunting you, "you should take revenge for your boy"

Each word a dagger cutting into your already wounded soul. Revenge, like an abyss, whispered promises of temporary solace, a temporary satisfaction to the void left by Katsuki 's absence.

Yet, Bakugou's unwavering belief in doing what's right, clashed against the thoughts of revenge.

The echo of his voice urging you to be a hero, to do the right thing, echoed through the chaos.

You stood at the crossroads of vengeance and justice, each path leading to a different kind of emptiness.

"Just admit he is better dead, at least it's more quiet"

The anger surged like a wildfire, a force uncontainable. You pressed the blade to his neck, cutting slightly, without actually drawing blood, making him hiss. The desire to make Kei pay, to bring justice with your own hands, became more and more ideal as he kept talking.

But Katsuki.

Your Katsuki.

As the internal struggle raged, you imagined Bakugou's voice. The thought of becoming what you despised – a villain – haunted you.

You never wanted to go back to that.

"Come on show me the villain you really are. Kill me y/n"

Your voice remained steady, but the blade pressed deeper. "You think you know me but you do not."

You hadn't heard the sirens approach, the lights painting the warehouse and rain of blue and red.

As the police and pro heroes began arriving, Kei's arrogance was replaced by uncertainty.