10

We walked back home, making comments on each other fighting style, trying to find areas to improve, until we reached my house.

"Wanna come in and have some breakfast?" I asked him,

"Tch no"

"Shut up and come, I know you are starving, people could hear your stomach growl from a mile away, plus I'm a great cook"

"i doubt that"

"Oh wanna bet?"

"Fuck yeah" he said as we walked into my apartment.

"You can shower if you want while I make some pancakes. I have some clothes from when Aizawa used to stay over after training at night" I said nonchalantly until I fully realised what I said, my eyes widened, that's definitely going to be taken the wrong way.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! Why is our teacher SLEEPING AT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE?"

Oh shit, I wasn't meant to tell anyone Aizawa is my legal guardian and that I used to live with him at some point. Fuck. Shit.

"Its not what you think I swear I can explain"

"You better fucking explain"

I nervously scratched the back of my neck "you have to promise me something though, you cannot tell anyone"

"Mmh" he nodded, raising his eyebrows as if to say, "hurry up I'm waiting"

"Ok, so Aizawa is my legal guardian, he took me in just before summer and I've been training with him ever since. At first I lived at his house but when I turned 18 I moved and got this place cause I didn't wanna be a burden on him, and his clothes are here cause sometimes we finish training at night and he's not bothered to drive back to his house and just sleeps on the couch"

"What about your parents"

I paused, looked down and back up at him, traces of sadness in my eyes. I swallowed before answering, "they kicked me out when I was 14"

As soon as I said that his face shifted from his usual angry frown to a softer, almost apologetic look.

"I'm sorry l/n"

I shook my head, trying to smile "Nah don't worry about it, I'm over it. Also did you just call me by my actual name"

"Tch shut up icy, I was trying to be fucking nice"

"Who are you and what have you done with Bakugou" I playfully said, trying to change the subject. The blonde rolled his eyes and headed to the shower, I handed him some clothes and a towel and made my way to the kitchen, so that I could start making breakfast.

BAKUGOU POV

"They kicked me out when I was 14"

I could tell she was trying so hard to hide her sadness, but looking into her eyes you could tell that it was a touchy subject.
I apologised, as if it would do anything, and she quickly changed the subject, giggling and making jokes, but the sorrow still lingered in her e/c (eye color) eyes.

And for some strange reason I had the urge to try and comfort her, hold her close and -

What the fuck am I thinking

I shook my head and let my thoughts go, after the shower I got out and changed. The clothes were slightly tight but comfortable overall, I headed to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes filled the room.
She gestured for me to sit down and put a stack of perfectly golden pancakes in front of me, waiting for me to try them and give her feed back. To my surprise were deliciously, but I won't tell her that. Tch. We sat there and ate together.

Y/N POV

Bakugou came out of the shower wearing a black long sleeved top, which was a bit small on him, and black sweats. And HOLY SHIT,  the outline of his muscles could be seen through the shirt, his biceps stretched the fabric of the shirt and were clearly visible.
His damp hair, usually extremely spiky was softer, some of it hanging over his face.

Bakugou looks so hot right now.

I blushed at the thought and looked away not wanting him to notice me staring.

As we sat at the table together eating breakfast he asks "So where did you live before Aizawa took you in?"

"I'm not allowed to say"

"What the fuck do you mean I'm not allowed to say"

"Don't push it, I said I'm not allowed to tell anyone." I said, with a stern tone in my voice, the change made him understand that he should let the subject go.

When we finished eating I got up and started washing the dishes.

"Let me do it" said the blonde,

"No it's fine don't worry"

"Come on I said let me fucking do it, you cooked I'll clean. I'm trying to be fucking nice shitty girl"

"Well you are doing a great job blasty" I laughed, moving away and sitting on the counter next to him.

I felt weirdly safe and comfortable around Bakugou, even though he has a very... questionable personality, always getting mad, screaming and insulting people, spending time with him was nice, both in school with the others and just me and him alone.

"So when did you start training" I asked, my legs tangling from the counter.

"Basically as soon as my quirk developed, I tried to teach myself how to fight"

"Explains a lot" I giggled,

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN UH"

"Hahah its a compliment, you are really strong, more than I expected" i nudged his shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

I went to take a quick shower whilst he finished cleaning up and after that we headed to my room to work on some homework. He was surprisingly smart and the study session helped a lot, if we kept this up we would definitely ace the exams

A few hours later, after studying, Bakugou started getting ready to head back to his house.
I walked him to the door and before he could leave I said  "hey listen I don't want you to hold back during training, especially when we start training using our quirks. If I want to improve I don't need someone who tip toes around me."

"What made you think I would hold back" he smirked and walked away.

Why am I still writing as if people are gonna read 🤭