26

^just look at that pic🤩👅🏃🏼‍♀️ I'm running laps (also if you know the name of the artist comment because I just found it on Pinterest)

The weekend eventually came. You sat at home waiting for Todoroki to pick you up since he invited out on another date, you were really excited to hang out with him more and get closer. Hanging out with him was relaxing, he wasn't too loud and the conversation calmly flowed between you two, so passing an evening with him was just what you needed before the festival to shake away the stress and anxiety.

You wore cream coloured jeans with a pastel lilac and green top, white sneakers and a matching cream jacket just in case it got colder during the night. You did some light makeup before fixing you hair and heading downstairs right after he texted you to let you know he had arrived.

"Hey!" You said, quickly giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek, to which he faintly smiled and blushed just a little, he wore a white sweater with light blue jeans and white sneakers, his hair was slightly more slicked back than usual.

He took your hand in his and you made your way to the station to head to the city centre.

You sat next to each other on the train and you were chatting casually, you started at the people coming in and out of the train at the stops as you kept making conversation with Shoto.

When you often talked he would try and swerve the questions about his family, which always made you curious why.

"Can I ask you something, it might be kind of personal" you asked, voice slightly unsure,

He looked at you, curious to hear your answer and nodded.

"It's about your family" he tensed "how come you always change the topic when I ask about them"

He moved his hair out of his way, pushing it back, "It's just the relationship with my dad isn't the best, it's hard to talk about"

"You don't have to tell me don't worry-" you said putting your hand on his to comfort him,

"No it's ok don't worry, I trust you, you opened up to me in the past so it's fair I do the same to you." He took a deep breath before continuing "Endeavour sees me as a perfect creation, in not his son I'm just a experiment without defects. Him and my mother were arranged to married to create a child with both quirks. After trying countless of times it finally succeeded and he has trained me from a young age so that I could beat all might, and become the number one hero, live out his dream, something he could never do"

You looked at him, taken aback from the story, his voice was low and cold, you could see his jaw clenching as he finished speaking.
You turned to him and put a hand on his face, staring into his two coloured eyes and offered him a sincere smile.

"Shoto... I'm glad you told me, it see why it's hard to talk about. I know how you feel. To be seen for just your quirk and not who you truly are, so if you ever need someone to just listen I'm here ok?"

He grabbed the hand that was resting on his face, and smiled, squeezing it slightly to show understanding.

"Thank you y/n. Come one we have to go now" he said as you stood up from your seats arriving at the stop.

Getting out of the train Todoroki walked beside you, you felt his hand intertwine your and your smiled at him. The small gesture making you feel safe.

You continued walking around in a small side street full of tiny cute restaurants. You ended up picking one small traditional looking place on a corner, the old Japanese architecture was extremely pretty but what drew you to that place was the smell that emitted from the slightly opened windows. Entering a little bell rang and a waitress immediately came to greet you and welcome to inside, sitting you in a table by a window looking at the street outside, with people passing by and the dim lights illuminating the trees creating beautiful shadows which casted on the street.