3

(Third person POV)

"Just like in year one we are going to test your abilities to see if you have improved since last year" the teacher announced. "Who wants to go first?"

There was a share of hands but a boy with spiky blonde hair and ruby coloured eyes stepped forward "tsch I'm going first extras" and walked towards Aizawa, grabbing the baseball from his hands.

"Get ready and throw it as far as you can"

The blond rolled his eyes and got into position.

Y/N POV

As I turned the corner to head to the where Aizawa instructed I heard a rough voice scream "DIE" and was immediately blinded by the light of a huge explosion. Smoke lifted slowly revealing a tall, muscular figure.

"945 meters, better than last year" the teacher said indifferently as the boy smirked returning to the group.

I took a deep breath and jogged towards the group "sorry I'm late sensei" I said as the entire class turned their heads in sync, very fast. Eyes scanning me up and down, I heard a few whispers as I got closer to the group.

"So this is her"

"I wonder what quirk she has"

"Wow she's so pretty"

I smiled slightly. Ugh god what do I do, I haven't been around people my age for ages. Do I-

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when the long haired teacher said "since you are here why don't you go next"

I nodded, a devilish smile crawling on my face. I walked up to the circle drawn in the ground, opening the large water bottle I had been carrying, setting it down next to me, finally I grabbed the ball and concentrated, closing my eyes.

I moved my hand in a slow fluid motion. The water began to lift from the bottle and coat my right hand, covering the ball with it, forming a whip like shape. I opened my eyes and quickly snapped the whip in front of me, releasing the ball at the optimum time. The ball shot forward with incredible speed, right after that I sent a smaller wave of water from the whip to push the ball even further, until it was barely seen in the distance.

I turned around putting back the remaining water in the bottle and turned to Aizawa-sensei.

"So?" I asked.

"1027 meters"

Impressed comments coming from the class behind me,
"I cant believe she beat Bakugou"

"Wow thats a strong quirk"

I walked back to the group. The teacher already calling the next student up.

"That was awesome! What's your name I'm Uraraka" A short, brunette girl smiled.

"Ahaha thanks but it's nothing special, I'm l/n" I laughed, scratching the back of my neck.

"You have to tell me more about your quirk! I'm Midoriya by the way, but you can call me Deku if you want" A freckled, green haired guy walked up to you, a pen in one hand and a note book in the other.
I nodded smiling and quickly found myself surrounded by the class.

People introduced themselves and asked  questions as the class progressed.

All but the explosive blonde guy.

He stood slightly further away from everyone, hands in his pockets with an angry frown plastered on his face.

I stared at him for a long second and he looked at me in return, rolling his eyes, a tch coming out of his lips.
I turned to Uraraka, who was the last one to have a go at the test and had just gotten back from throwing the ball.

As the class finished Aizawa headed back inside telling the class they had 20 minutes to be back in class and everyone slowly began making their way to the changing rooms.

"Hey what's up with that guy" I asked.

"Oh that's Katsuki Bakugo, he's a bit... mmh how do I put it... hotheaded" she paused "he is rude to everyone, even his closest friends but that's just how he is"

"Mmhm I see, I should go introduce myself"

"Em i don't know if that's the best idea l/n-san, he doesn't really look like he's in a good mood"

"I guess we'll see" I smirked as I headed towards the moody looking boy.

This should be fun

BAKUGOU POV

"Sorry I'm late sensei"

I heard an unfamiliar voice and turned around, a girl with (hair length) h/c was jogging towards us, everyone around me began to whisper, commenting on the new student.

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

Tch Why are all these extras so fucking excited, she's probably another one of them. I bet she has a shitty quirk.

I refocused my attention to Aizawa-sensei as he told her to go next.
I stared unimpressed as she took the ball into her, ,concentrated and and slowly pulled water out of the water bottle next to her.

She can't even move the water fast, she's concentrating so hard too just for that small movement, haha the ball isn't gonna go very far. What is she even doing at U-

Before I could finish my thought the water snapped catapulting the ball into the sky and water quickly following it.

Everyone stared in astonishment, not expecting that much power.

I rolled my eyes as the teacher told her the score. 1027. Whatever just another lame ass quirk.

Hehehe whats gonna happen next?!
I'm was gonna make this one very long chapter but I feel like too long is annoying.
Here the meme