54

The nurse said everything was good, just a few minor scratches and bruises.

You impatiently headed to the boys changing rooms, sneaking in making sure there was no one. Most of the boy where still training or where at the nurses because of injuries.

You walk in and close the door behind you, unsure if you should call out Katsuki's name. Walking away from the lockers and near the showers you suddenly felt a hand grab your throat from behind and pull you into the shower.

You felt his muscular chest as he pulled you close to him, his hot breath on your neck.

You couldn't help but arch your back into him as he started kissing and biting your neck, down to the curve of your shoulder.

You could feel him grow and smirked, about to sneak your hand behind to grab him. But he turned you around and pushed you up against the cold wall of the showers, which were surprisingly big.

"Tch you are so impatient" he chuckled "if I remember correctly you have to do whatever I say"

You gulped hard looking into his eyes, the hunger in them.

"Take you clothes off" he said,

You hesitated at first but slowly began to take your shirt off, then your pants and followed by your underwear and bra.

He looked you up and down, and cocked his head side ways, licking his lips.

"So are you gonna kiss me or not?" You smirked,

And he did. He slammed his lips into yours. His clothes came off quickly as well thanks to your impatient hands.

His hands where on your waist, pulling you closer until suddenly one left. And you felt a stream of cold water run down over you making you gasp.

Katsuki adjusted the shower setting so it was warmer and you kissed under the water, not tearing away from each other.

He pushed you up against the wall, snaking one leg in between yours, and pressing up. The pressure on your clit making you moan loudly into his mouth.

He pulled back slightly, "Mmhm you like that don't you"

All you could do was nod,

"Let's see how much then. Ride it"

You looked up at him, slightly shocked by what he has just suggested, but also turned on as fuck.

So you did, you began rolling your hips up and down, the feeling slowly building up, the heat from the shower, the pleasure, the kisses on your shoulder, the moans filling the room, everything was so hot.

"You're such a good girl" he whispered into your ear and he grabbed your hip and pulled himself even closer, increasing the pressure on your clit by a thousand. Helping you roll yourself even faster.

Your moans became breathless and you felt the heat build up.

"Katsuki..." you tried your best to say "I'm gonna c-" and just as you were about to finish your sentence and you felt the tip of the orgasm wash over you he pulled away.

Your knees buckled and your hands shot down in between your legs to try and chase the pleasure, but he grabbed them and pinned them on top of you.

"You don't get to cum until I say so pretty girl" he whispered lowly and kissed you again.

You could feel his hard on pressing on you, and it made you crave him so much more.

"Please" you said,