21

You felt strong arms hold up from the floor, one holding your head and the other pressing on your wound to decrease blood loss.
You looked up and saw spiky blonde hair and ruby eyes, which were slightly watery. His gaze kept going back and forth from your wound to your face.

You felt exhausted and light headed but managed to get a few words out "I'm sorry" a sob broke out and your eyes became watery and heavy, "I'm so sorry" you kept repeating, each time getting slower and lower. You saw his lips move, trying to tell you something but the ringing in your ear was too loud, and you slowly faded into blackness.

Bakugou entered the hospital, crashing through the doors and screaming at someone to get a doctor immediately. Doctors quickly came to help you and rushed you to the surgery room. Bakugou followed you until they slammed the doors close and told him he wasn't allowed it, making him argue and scream until he finally stopped, sitting back on a chair and holding his head in between his hands, looking down at nothing. He ran his hands through his hair multiple times and kept rubbing his eyes to avoid crying.
Soon after he felt a hand on his shoulder. Kirishima didn't say anything just say next to his friend as they both waited in silence for any news.

A few hours later, even though it felt like an eternity, a doctor came through the doors making both Kirishima and Bakugou jump to their feet, eager for any news.

"She will be fine, her leg and arm were broken but they can be fixed easily, she also suffered a concussion and lost a lot on blood, but luckily none of her vital organs were harmed. It seems that whoever stabbed her knew exactly where to wound her in order how to maximise blood loss without coming into contact with any organs."

"That bastard" whispered Bakugou under his breath, clenching his fists in anger.

"Could we go see her?" asked Kirishima

"Not right now, she needs to rest and recover. We are not sure when she will regain consciousness, but you can come back tomorrow morning"

Bakugou slumped back down on his chair, letting out a sigh of relief. He sat there in silence for a few minutes before Kirishima but a hand on his shoulder again, making him flinch.

"We should go get cleaned up and get ready for tomorrow. I'm sure Y/n will be awake but the time we come by"

Bakugou looked down at his clothes and hands and noticed he was covered in your blood. He nodded and him and Kirishima headed out and home.

Bakugou sat next to your hospital bed, just staring at you peacefully asleep, analysing the way your chest rose slowly with every steady breath you took, the h/c hair that fell on the sides of your face and onto the white pillows, the yellowish bruises you still had on your arms and cheekbone.

It had been 2 days and you still had not woken up and every single day, after school, the blonde boy would sit there by your side just waiting for you to wake up, or for any news from the doctors.
He would bring his homework and sit there until his mother called him, yelling him to come home. Multiple of your classmates had also passed by to check up on you, but most quickly left because of Bakugous mood.

The door opened and a man with dark long hair walked in, he looked tired and had a couple of bandages on his face and arms.

"You should go home and rest Bakugou" he said, sleepily.

"I want to be here when she wakes up" answered Bakugou, without lifting his gaze.

"You have to study, do I have to remind you you have exams coming up?"

"I brought my work here and finished most of it already, I was taking a break"

They both stood there in silence for a while, looking at you before Aizawa sighed and said "I usually don't say things like this but I'm glad she found someone like you"

Bakugou looked up at the man, slightly shocked from the sudden share of emotions coming from your usually lifeless teacher. Aizawa wasn't the type to compliment someone or bring his feelings into a conversation, so when he did it was incredibly sincere.

Bakugou nodded in appreciation before adding "I'm happy I met her too".

After another moment of silence Aizawa walked away, closing the door behind him, once again leaving you and Bakugou alone.

"I didn't know you guys were so sappy"

Bakugou quickly turned to look at you, who was slowly sitting up on the hospital bed. Your voice was raspy and weak but just hearing it made his heart jump.

"Fuck you"

"That's not a nice way to greet your best friend who just woke up after getting stabbed"

"Shut up icy" he said standing up, moving closer to your bed before sitting on the side and hugged you carefully, "I'm glad you're ok"

"Me too" you answered as you buried your face in his shoulder, you stayed in that position for a minute or so, he stroked the back of your head softly.

Eventually you pulled back, both of your hands on his shoulders and looking at him in all seriousness "I'm sorry Bakugou, I'm so so sorry about everything" you said, voice cracking in between words.
He didn't say anything and stared back into your shiny e/c eyes, he saw the sorrow on your face, you truly did regret everything in your past.

When he first found out about you being a villain he was shocked, could barely process his emotions, but seeing you struggling and helpless made him forget everything he had just learned. And seeing you bleeding on the floor and then in his arms sent him into panic, it made him feel feelings he had never felt before. The few days you were in the hospital he couldn't stop thinking about your situation, how you were doing, if you had woken up. He was barely sleeping and concentrating in school, instead putting all his anger and frustration in training after hospital visiting hours.

He blamed it on himself, he should have been able to help.

He lifted your chin up with his hand and wiped your tears away, one by one, his calloused fingers grazing softly against your cheeks, smiling softly.

"I'm surprised you aren't furious at me" you said, blushing at his show of affection,

"Oh I am fucking mad"

"Wait what, but then why are you here?" You asked confused,

"I'm not mad about who you were dumbass, cause I believe you when you say you aren't that person anymore, I'm mad that you didn't feel like you could tell me, that we would all see you differently"

"I'm sorry, I was just so scared to say anything since you guys accepted me so easily"

"Whatever it's over now" he said, starting to get up before you pulled him into another hug, this time it was tighter. Resting your head on his chest before whispering "I'm glad I met you too Katsuki Bakugou"

SORRY IM TAKING FOREVER TO WRITE I HAVE EXAMS AND SO MUCH WORK :(

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.