40

You laid down on the grass watching the sunrise as the sky turned from red to orange to pink and eventually started becoming a faded blue.
There was a slight morning breeze that made you shiver as you heard the leaves and branches rustle in the near distance.

Your arms felt stiff, it was hard to ignore the lingering pain caused by the cuts and scratches you left yourself not even that long ago.

Even though you hadn't seen the wounds yet because you had woken up already bandaged you could feel that it was bad. It was definitely going to be a bitch to heal and it was surely going to scar, even if you used your quirk to try and make the healing faster. Which to be honest you hated doing because it required a lot of energy.

Everything was kind of a blur. When you had woken up and looked around you realized you were alone, the bathroom was clean and it seemed as if Bakugou had left.

You even questioned if what happened was all a dream but were quickly brought back to reality when trying to move your hands too fast.

The last and only thing you could remember was Katsuki's face as he realized you had hurt him; and you still remember the exact moment that it sunk into you too. And then everything went black.

When you woke up and no one was there you just assumed he left, that he didn't was to see you, didn't trust you anymore. Which you thought was understandable.

How could someone trust you after you so easily hurt them?

With zero hesitation.

You sighed loudly and closed your eyes, lifting your head up towards the emerging sun to try and calm your racing thoughts.

You heard familiar footsteps come from behind you and halt, just a few meters away from where you sat, you tensed up and lowered your head, slowly opening you eyes but stayed facing forward.

"Tch I knew I'd find you here"

"Why are you here Bakugou?" you asked without turning around,

"Seriously? You disappear after going through all that shit and expect me not to go looking for you" Katsuki replied, his tone slightly irritated. He waited for a reply from you but you said nothing, so he spoke again,

"what's wrong?"

but still you gasve him no answer.

"why won't you talk to me? Did I so something? or maybe it was that half and half bastard or that bitch-"

you stood up slowly, cringing at the pain in your arms, "Why do you even care?"

"That doesn't answer my question" he said firmly,

Sighing loudly you responded, turning around to face him, "Its not any of that, me and Todoroki are done and this isn't about Momo..."

"So it's me?" he asked, his eyes and hair shining in the morning sun. He was so beautiful.

"No" you said walking up to him, standing just inches away, "Show me the cut"

"It's nothing" he replied,

"I said show me"

Letting out a long breathe Bakugou took a few steps back in order to be able to remove his shirt, trying to hide the wincing caused by the exessive movement.

Just below his collarbone there was a bandage covering the wound, slowly walking up to him, you lifted your hand, analyzing his face to make sure this was okay, that he wasn't afraid. You removed part of the gauze just to see how the wound looked.