20

⚠️ - violence

Kei dragged your body, which was wrapped by the chains, until the exit of the zone and into the main area of USJ, where Aizawa laid down bloodied and bruised. He looked bad. Really bad.

He was on the floor still, probably passed out from the pain, hopefully just passed out.
All of your classmates where also there thankfully, most looked like they had minor injuries, they had already managed to get away from the villains and back to the main area meaning Ilda had the chance to escape and call for backup.

The villains were no where to be seen and All might along with some other pro heroes had arrived, some already tending to the students and teacher.

You could hear Bakugou scream at All might, asking where you were and that they had to help you, that someone took you, All might helplessly trying to calm the furious blonde, who showed his concern through anger.

Just as they got to discussing a plan to come find you, Kei and you appeared, in a quick motion he forced you up on your feet and took out a knife holding it tightly to your throat.
You hissed are the pain that took over you, as you managed to shift your weight to the leg that wasn't broken, the chains however, just became tighter, making your wounded right arm throb in pain. Clenching your teeth as hard as you can to avoid screaming.

"Looking for this?" Kei smiled cockily, lifting your head to look up by pulling the back of your hair.

Gasps came from your classmates, they all looked at your broken figure in shock and concern.
Bruises already forming on your skin, a cut on your cheekbone was still dripping some blood. Your hero suit had been ruined, it was covered in holes and slashed from the previous fight with Kei.

"Let her fucking go" screamed Bakugou,

Kei clicked his tongue twice "tut tut, if you come any closer I'm going to kill her"

"You bastard", small popping explosions already forming under his palms as anger fuelled Bakugou, but as soon as he took one step forwards Kei didn't hesitate to graze the shiny knife from the side of your neck just below the jaw, following the curve of the jawline, nearly reaching your chin. Pressing enough to draw blood but not specifically to harm you, just to prove he wasn't lying.

A drop of blood danced it's way from the top of the knife down to the handle, until it reached his hands, the crimson red contrasting with his dark skin tone.

As soon as Bakugou saw blood he stopped, staring at the guy standing in front of him, pure anger on his face, you could practically see smoke coming out of his ears. He hated feeling helpless. He clenched his fists hard to stop himself from reacting irrationally, letting out a low, long breathe, trying to calm down his fury but a million thoughts ran through his mind.

What's should I do? How can I help? Who is he? What does he want with her?

Kei smirked at Bakugou, who couldn't do anything but watch and listen.

Kei enjoyed that.

He enjoyed manipulating the situation, constantly playing mind games, every word he said, every action he carried out was carefully thought out to control the other person. He had quickly understood there was a bond between you and the spiky headed blonde and he knew that somehow he was going to exploit that, just the thought making Bakugou feel powerless in this situation was amusing to Kei.

"Well now that we have all calmed down I want to introduce myself. I'm Kei, Head of the League of villains. I passed by today because something that belongs to me was taken away, and I want it back" he smiled darkly, looking down at you and back up at your classmates.

"I'm not yours bastard" you hissed,

"That's not very polite f/n-chan, if I remember correctly we used to be pretty... mmh how would I put it... close" he added, winking.
At the sound of that everyone looked at each other confused, not knowing what was going on and the relationship you had with this man.

"From the look on your faces I'm guessing she hasn't told you much about her past" he said, placing the blade of the knife on the side of your face to guide it towards his direction, pulling your hair back a bit more, forcing you to stare at him. "Wouldn't it be bad if they found out you used to be in the League of villains"

As he said that your eyes widened, staring at him, amusement danced all over his emerald eyes.
The fact that you could have done nothing to stop him made your blood boil.

For some reason, even though you knew deep down he was going to tell them, you hoped he would have just taken you away, it wasn't fair on them finding out like this, finding out that you weren't the person they grew close with.  He was right after all, there was no way they would be accepting of you after they found this out, if you even managed to get back into UA.

"Oh whoops did I say that out loud? At least I didn't tell them the part about you being one of the leaders"

You couldn't stare at everyones faces right now so you looked down, trying to hold back tears made your eyes burn.
But Kei forced you to look at them, whispering into your ear "they don't look very pleased. Should I make it worse, it would be fun wouldn't it?"
The looks on your classmates faces were a mix of what seemed like fear, disappointment and confusion.

You tried your hardest not to look at Bakugou but your gaze fell to him. He's eyes were wide in shock. Devastated. You could so clearly see he was devastated. Why would you lie to him? Pain lingered in his eyes, his mouth was slightly open and he breathing unsteady.

You couldn't look at him any longer and just settled for the floor below you, the headache caused by the tears mixed with the pain of the broken limbs and wounds all over your body made you feel light headed, every movement you made, even if accidental made Kei squeeze his grip around you tighter, hurting you more and more.

Kei turned to you, playing with the knife, scraping it lightly from you collarbones to your chin over and over again and whispered loudly, so that everyone could hear "wait until they find out about the amount of people you hurt"

Memories flooded back of the defenceless people who you went up against during training, the screams and panic that came out of them as you kept forcing your quirk to physically hurt them, testing your limits as well as theirs to see how far you could go without killing the person. It made you sick, your head began spinning faster and faster, eyes becoming heavy lidded.

"I think I did enough damage for today." Kei announced, turning to face you, releasing you of the chains keeping you prisoner, he held you up from the fabric of your hero suit just below your neck. He was dangerously close as he brought the knife down to your stomach and shoved it right below your rib, blade piercing skin and you let out a cry at the pain, bringing your hands to the wound to protect yourself and stop the bleeding immediately
He leaned in to kiss you on the cheek

"See you soon love"

Kurogiri appeared behind Kei and just as he disappeared you collapsed on the floor.

LEMME KNOW IF U ENJOY SO FAR