13

(Edited)

"Wake up sunshineeee" you screamed, basically jumping on Bakugou, who was peacefully asleep on the couch.

"Get the fuck off me, it's 4:30am"

"Get changed we have to be out of the house in 30 minutes to start our hike!!"

"What the fuck?"

"I told you we are going to train in a different place today, where we can actually use our quirks"

"Ugh fine" he said, slowly getting himself up and into the bathroom to change.

After a quick breakfast stop you headed to the train station.

"So where are we going?"

"I can't tell you yet, that's no fun"

"Ugh you are annoying"

"And you are an asshole" you said sticking my tongue out.

The train ride was about 45 minutes, you and the ashy blonde spoke about school, movies, friends and hobbies, watching the sun rise from the windows and people as they got on and off the train.
You soon arrived at your stop, getting off and walking out of the station and began walking to the outskirts of the small peripheral town you arrived at.
You got to the bottom of a small mountain, a path leading into the woods.

"Are you taking me here to fucking murder me?"

"Didn't know you were so scared of me sparky?" You replied cockily,

"I'M FUCKING NOT" he said, storming his way up the track.

About 30 minutes into the hike you arrived at a
fork in the road. One path was clean and open, used a lot, whilst the other was basically now covered in weeds and plants, barely visible. And to top it off it had a sign that said no entry and a small metal gate blocking the way.

Bakugou kept walking towards the clean path but you stopped him and told him it was the other way. Looking at yoi confused he said "you know that says no entry right icy?" in a mocking tone.

"I know so we better not get caught come on" you said, signalling him to follow me.

Quietly and quickly you made your way up the old path, until arriving at a empty area, clean from trees and weeds. The grass was green and it had small white flowers blooming here and there.
On the right The ruins of what seemed to be an old shrine, which remained mostly intact, were now clearly visible, a small river ran across and around it, disappearing into the woods we came from. Across from that, right at the edge there was an opening in the trees, from there we could see the whole city below us.
It was beautiful.

"How did you discover this place?" Bakugou asked

"I came across here by accident one day, I kinda had a bad day and decided to go explore the outskirts of the city to calm myself. Of course Aizawa wasn't happy because I didn't warn him I was leaving" you said, giggling at the memory "and now this place is where I go when i need to relax, it's kinda like my safe space" you looked at him warmly smiling. Heat rose up to his face and he looked away at the view trying to avoid blushing.

She took me to probably what is the most important place to her. He thought.

"Why would you take me here?"

"Em you are probably the person I'm closest to in school, since we've spent so much time together training and everything. And I know I've been really closed off about some aspects of my life so I thought I would at least share this" you said, scratching the back of your neck, smiling, your cheeks slowly becoming red.