11

During the next few weeks me and blondie kept training everyday after school and studying right before he left to go have dinner at his.
We would spend most of the days together, Even on weekends when we all hung out together at someone's house.and, to my surprise, it didn't bother me as much as I thought.

"We should all meet up with weekend!" Said Mina during lunch.

"That's a great idea, what do you want to do?" Added Denki.

"We could go out for dinner? Maybe watch a movie afterwards at someone's house, or play some video games"

"Ooh I love video games" exclaimed Kirishima,

"How about we do it at my house then, dinner and games around 7?" I said,

"YEAH!!" They all cheered in unison, apart from Bakugou.

I turned to him to ask "So, you coming sparky?"

"Tch as if I wanna hang out with you extras" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Mmh don't lie to yourself you know you wanna be there"

"No I don't"

"Whatever you say, I wanted you to come so you could see your face when I beat you over and over again at call of duty"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, AS IF YOU COULD BEAT ME! I'M GOING JUST TO PROVE YOU WRONG ICY"

"It's on" I winked, and ruffled his hair, which earned me a slap on the hand, which I laughed off.

On Saturday we all met up at mine. Bakugou was already there since we had just finished training. He took a shower before me whilst I quickly cleaned up the house, and then I went in next.

I walked out of the bathroom in a towel, drops of water still glistening on my legs and shoulder, damp hair softly falling on my shoulder.
Just before I dropped the towel to change the door swung open.

"I was gonna start cooking, where are the carroaAAAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NAKED", Bakugou had opened the door and walked in on me just wearing a towel.
As soon as I saw his face I blushed furiously and became aware of how little dressed I was.

"STOP STARING AND CLOSE THE DOOR IDIOT" I screamed, trying helplessly to cover myself more with my arms.
He quickly closed the door and I heard a laugh from the corridor.

"hey it's not funny, don't you know how to knock blondie"

"Not my fucking fault you take forever in the shower, I thought you would be done by now"

"Ugh whatever, the carrots are in the bottom drawer of the fridge"

"Ok"... "oh and also thanks for the show" he added, I could feel a cocky grin on his face.
But before I could respond he walked away.

Me and Bakugou were in the kitchen, making some ramen for when everyone arrived.

"You know, I never got to say this but I'm glad you are my partner this term. I feel like everyone else would hold back during training because I'm new and still not part of the class yet" I said, looking up at him as he grabbed a bunch of spices from the drawer, he looked away and I could see a faint blush on his face.

"Tch don't thank me icy, and stop with the bullshit, everyone sees you as one of the class, even if you joined late dumbass"
I smiled and the comment and laughed,

I heard a knock on the door and welcomed Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima in, I told them to make themselves at home and start setting up and choosing what games to play later as me and Bakugou finished cooking.
They made their way to the living room and i got back to cooking.

"By the way, I have a fun place where we could train tomorrow, we would have to leave pretty early in the morning to get there though"

"Whatever, as long as I get to kick your ass I'm good"

"Why do you always have to be such a prick, I totally beat you last time" I said loudly.

"IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN I HAD YOU PINNED TO THE FLOOR" he smirked, from the living room a blonde head with a lighting bolt popped in,

"Pinned to the floor? Kinky, can I get in on that" he winked,

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY DISCOUNT PIKACHU" screamed bakugou, but before Denki could reply l quickly got a towel and whipped him with it.

"Shut up lightbulb. Go tell the others the food is ready" I said rolling my eyes and giggling.

After the dinner we all sat down in the small living room. Denki, Mina and I sat on the floor and the rest of the boys sat on the couch, taking turns to play different games on the PS4, from mario kart to call of duty.
By 10pm Mina, Sero and Kaminari had left, leaving me, Kirishima and the blondie playing games.

"Come on let me play kirishima-san it's my turn to beat blasty"

"Ok after this game you can go" he laughed,

"I'm not gonna lose to either one of you extras" bakugou roared, pressing the controller excessively hard.

After the game had finished and Bakugou won I sat down next to him and began playing.
We played two games and each one of us won one.

"Whoever wins the next one wins overall"

"Fine by me icy"

Next to us I could see the spiky red head boy slowly dozing off to sleep.

"YEAH I WON" I yelled, sticking my tongue out at the now raging boy next to me. Also making kirishima jump up from the couch, waking him up brutally.

"Hey I'm gonna start heading home, wanna walk together bakubro?"

"I'm not going home yet, I need to show this shitty girl that I am better than her at this game"

I rolled my eyes and the comment and laughed, Kiri took his jacked and headed towards the door, turning around giving me and Bakugou a weird look before waving goodbye and leaving, closing the door behind him.

I. And remember if I already used this meme oops