56

Every muscle in your body was sore, burned, and screamed at you to stop.

The scorching feeling in your chest increased with every movement.

Every breath you took felt like it was going to be the last and your heart seemed like it was about to burst out of your chest.

But you ignored all those signs. the adrenaline in your veins far surpassed all the factors screaming at you to stop running.

There was only one thing on your mind.

Katsuki.

As you ran through the woods following the wizard-like villain you reached an empty space, then you realized that all the other LOV members were there, gathering to leave.

When Dabi saw you and some of your other classmates following Mr compress he quickly shot a wall of flames, burning a part of your arm.

Once again you ignored the pain.

"Give us back Bakugou you bastards" you hissed through your teeth.

Dabi chuckled darkly, "Can't. Sorry. The boss needs him"

"let's see if you are still laughing when you start feeling your blood cells freeze one by one"

Dabi had known you for a while. He had seen you mad. He had watched the UA games. But the way you said that sentence, the lack of emotion and humor in your tone sent chills through his spine that he had to hide. He knew you were not joking. For some reason unknown to him you cared so much about the blond boy that you would kill for him.

No hesitation.

Dabi knew the best option right now was to leave. Fighting wasn't going to end well, especially since they were outnumbered.

The scarred villain knew that you weren't going to use blood bending. Spending time with you and Kei, hearing the tests that had been done to you in the lab, the results, allowed him to understand that using that specific area of your quirk took an extreme toll on your body. It brought you close to death many times before. You both knew that if you used it now, that you were still recovering, it was also going to be the last time you used your quirk.

But nonetheless from the sheer determination in your eyes the villains understood there was no need for you to use bloodbending. You were after one thing and you were going to do everything in your power to get it.

Behind Dabi the warp villain you had also encountered at U.S.J. appeared. He had come to bring back the villains to their secret hideout.

As Dabi instructed everyone to get back to base the masked man flaunted the orb that contained Bakugou.

He said in a smooth voice, "I guess it is time to wish your friend goodbye". And then he began making his way the gate. But before he could fully enter it, a laser beam shot to his face, making him forcefully drop the orbs. Aoyama.

"Shoto. Ice. Now" you yelled and a wave of ice appeared next to you. Just like you had done million times in practice you used your quirk to form sharp ice daggers and launched them at the villains.

Simultaneously some of your classmates rushed to catch the orb; Izuku's legs failed him and he was left behind, too hurt from a previous fight. Meanwhile, Todoroki and Shoji both ran at the orb at full speed. But before they got to it metal chains slammed them back, trapping their hands and feet, causing them to be unable to move.

Shiny black leather shoes were the first thing the two classmates saw and as they moves their gaze up they realized the familiar face of the man who had captured you at the beginning of the year.