57

You slowly opened your eyes to a dim lit room, concrete walls around you and heavy metal chains on your wrists behind your back and connected to the wall, tying you down.

You felt sore everywhere. It was hard to move without hissing in pain.

You looked at your legs and noticed the bruises and cuts from the fight.

It was extremely silent in that room.

It felt suffocating.

Memories began rushing back of what had happened. You saw Bakugou being taken away by the LOV, your classmates fighting to exhaustion, the heroes fighting with every bone in their body to try and save your classmates.

You had failed to protect him. And now he was captive, and you had no clue what they wanted to do with him.

With every inch of your being you hoped that whatever messed up plans they had for him were nothing like what happened in your past, because just imagining him strapped to a medical table as injections were being forced into his veins and burnt like hell made you want to scream.

You needed to get out but looking around there was no way out, your power was unable to be used since your arms were bound and your legs wouldn't be able to move enough to create any wave or motion of water. And most importantly no water anywhere near.

Suddenly you heard the sound of metal slide and a little metal window on the door opened.

"She's awake" was all you heard but couldn't identify the voice and before you knew it the door opened and two of the villains unlocked the chains forms the wall and dragged you out of the room, hands still behind your back and tied.

Surprisingly though your body ache you had energy to carry yourself, you weirdly felt powerful, alive.

Following them around the old corridors of the hide out they brought you to a bedroom which was dark. It was simple and clean, just the few things necessary to make someones living comfortable. There was a bed in the middle of it and you immediately noticed a figure, Kei, laying down, holding his side.

He grunted when he saw you, his eyebrows furrowed in anger, annoyance and just then you noticed the ruby red liquid coating his melanin rich hands and his clothes.

Just then you remembered you had managed to get a good hit during the fight, and from what it seemed he was not able to recover yet.

"Heal me" he said bluntly, his eyes closed, he looked strangely relaxed now, as if he didn't had blood gushing out of a wound.

"Why would I do that?" You snarled, receiving a hit from one of the villains who had escorted you, making you hiss.

Kei sat up on the bed, the movement clearly making him uncomfortable but he still managed to keep a cool expression.

He looked up at you through his eyebrows, his bright eyes glistening in the darkness of the room.

"Because if you want your precious boyfriend to stay alive you will do what I say"

At the sound of that your body just kind of reacted on its own.

Jumping you looped your arms over your legs so that they were in front if you now. With force you swung your body to the side hitting the villain straight in the gut and kicked the other before he could even react.

Lunging yourself at Kei you grabbed the collar of his shirt with both hands, pulling him close and lifting him up slight so that he would look at you straight in the eyes.

They were cold and angry.

"Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on him"

"Then heal me" he smirked, flashing his sharp canines.

The two men guarding you pulled you back, and you found a sharp knife at your throat threatening to slash at any moment.

"Fine" you said. You had to ensure Bakugou's safety, "I need water"

With a quick nod Kei motioned one of the villains to go grab water and in less than a minute he was back with a bucket filled.

Kei laid back down and you moved closer to him, kneeling down next to where he was resting and using your power lifting the water into the air.

"You have a lot of trust in me right now. I could so easily kill you" you said and you moved the water to his wound, swift, fluid motions with your hands.

"You won't" was all he said.

In a few minutes his wound was mostly healed, and you were tired. You had forgotten how much energy healing took and the exhaustion you felt after.

The cards made sure you were all chained up and tugging on the chains they pulled you out of the room.

But before you could leave you heart
"Good girl" with a deep snarl.

"Fuck off" you said under your breath with the energy you had left, being pulled out of the room and heard the door shut behind you.