22

Aizawa walked in a few minutes later when he got news you had woken up.
When you saw him you couldn't help but tear up seeing he was ok, the last sight in your mind of him was him passed out, bloody, on the floor of USJ. A few minutes later Shinso also walked into the room, saying hi to you and making sure you are ok, he stayed for about 15 minutes, before both him and Shota left.

During the day a few more people passed by when Bakugou wasn't throwing death stares at them.

The Bakusquad all came by for only a few minutes just to say hi, and later on, late afternoon, to your surprise, Todoroki showed up. He sat down at the end of the hospital bed and smiled at you, after asking me how you were doing, you guys began talking casually about random stuff.

It was comforting in a way, you expected everyone that came to see you to ask about Kei and the LOV, but so far, just like Todoroki, the few people that passed by spoke about everything but the incident.

A loud "tch" was heard from the entrance of the room, Bakugou leaned against the frame, arms crossed looking annoyed at the white and red haired guy in front of you.

Rolling his eyes Todoroki took out a book from his bag he brought for you to read, and some chocolates, knowing you loved them, and walked away, bumping shoulders with Bakugou on his way out. Both of them death staring each other.

Eventually after a couple of final check ups from the doctors, you were released and ready to go back to training.

The next day You made your way to UA, nervously playing with the straps on your bag pack, your mind raced with all the possible scenarios of your classmates reaction to seeing you again. Would some be scared or disgusted about what they learnt?

Walking into class you were surprised by the happy greetings and welcome backs your classmates gave you, well most of them.
Uraraka run your to you asking you a thousand questions about how you were feeling, Mina hugged you extremely tight and so did Kaminari and Kirishima, maybe a bit too tight cause it kinda hurt.

Everyone grouped around you "we are happy you are back" exclaimed Izuku,

"you guys aren't mad or scared or anything?" You asked, a bit shock at the positive response from your classmates.

"Not really, we all discussed what happened and it's pretty obvious you definitely aren't a villain, even if you used to be, it's not who you are now" said Todoroki, who stood at the back of the group.

When everyone finally quieted down you said "I want to explain everything, you guys deserve to know the truth"

At that the class immediately fell in complete silence, everyone stared at you in curiosity, taking a seat, some on their chairs, some sitting on desk or on the floor and looked up at you, who sat on Aizawas desk, ready to tell the story.

"I got kicked out by my parents when I was 14 because I was quirkless" I sighed "for just less than a month I wondered around, stealing what I could to survive, slowly getting good at it. One day I saw Kei, the guy who attacked at USJ, and for some reason he took interest in me, at the time he was just 15 and knew a group of people like us who were unwanted.
For less than a year we all lived in an abandoned building, stealing and scamming people to survive. But eventually Kei got bored and seeked our a way to make him more powerful, that's when he came across 'All for one', a villain who can give people quirks. He immediately took interest in Kei since he is a pretty smart and tactful guy and before I knew it he had given me a quirk and took me and the others in. I immediately began training with Kei to master this new ability."

You paused for a moment, taking a breath, to gather all my thought before You continued speaking.

"By 15 i had mastered most of my ability, and just before Kei turned 17 he suggested forming a group of people who were rejected by society or unwanted by their families; I suspect One for all gave him this idea, anyways I agreed and me and him began scouting for people to join, before we knew it the League of Villains was formed, having me and him as leaders. Me and Kei eventually became really close, since he was the first person who was there for me, or at least I thought.
For a couple of years we didn't commit any violent crimes, usually just stuff along the lines of smaller robberies, but out of nowhere Kei began craving more power and began hurting people.
When I found out Kei and I argued, which turned physical and I don't know if I was so brainwashed by him or if it was fear but I ended up following in his footsteps, and I...I hurt a lot of people."