50

"Should I wear the pink shirt or the other one?" said Uraraka over the phone as you group facetimed most of the girls in your class.

"OOH are you trying to impress Midoryia," you said playfully and watched as her cheeks turned bright red, just like a tomato.

"No. What. I. Why-" she started mumbling out, trying to say something and defend herself.

You all laughed at her reaction and went back to actually helping her pick an outfit instead of teasing.

"I say go with the yellow to change things up a bit," said Asui, who had already chosen her outfit.

You sat on your desk doing your normal everyday makeup. You had already chosen what to wear, making sure it was something comfortable so you could walk around all day but still cute enough that it was your style.

You and the girls chitchatted a bit more until you were all ready and ended the call.

Not even minutes later you got a text from Katsuki urging you to come outside cause he had been 'waiting for 5 minutes already' which you knew was just a lie to make you go down quicker.

You grabbed your bag, the brochure for the trip with the list of things you needed, and put your shoes on heading out.

"You took fucking forever," he said in his usual annoyed irritated tone,

"Hey blasty" you smirked, giving him a quick peck, and watching him try to keep his cool guy facade on, but in reality, he was melting inside.

"Ready to go?" you said and he nodded so you made your way to the familiar train station where you were going to meet up with Kirishima and then head to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall to join up with the rest of the class.

"How can you even say that?" you blurted out in unison with Kirishima, shocked at Bakugou's statement.

"I said what I said" declared Katsuki "Eren is an annoying ass character"

"He is one of THE BEST written characters in anime"

"Plus he is so manly" added the redhead,

"Ah yes great point Kiri" you joked sarcastically,

"All he does is scream and get angry. He is sooo loud"

Both you and Kirishima stared at Bakugou with serious faces, without saying a word. Katsuki gave you a weird look,

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows,

"You literally just described yourself bro," said Kirishima before you and him burst out laughing, trying to contain yourself not wanting to bother the other people on the train.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME"

"See, point proven" you chuckled, motioning up and down with your hand.

As Katsuki opened his mouth to complain more you noticed you had arrived at the station for the mall and got off, meeting up with the rest of your friends.

After waiting and greeting everyone you agreed to split up and meet back in 3 hours.

You, Bakugou, and Denki all had to go buy new training equipment, from water bottles to basics like socks and shirts, so you headed to the closest sports center to find everything you needed.

After you hit up some other shops and got all the supplies you and Bakugou decided to just walk around for a bit since you had about 45 minutes left before you had to go back to the meeting point.