43.6:"Pink".

I didn't get to ask this in my super worried week.

How have you all been?.

****

She stops at the sound of his voice turning to watch him falling on his knees, "I can't lose any more people dear to me. Please, don't do this. I promise I will save you. I promise I won't fail this time".

She frowns looking at him crying as the rain starts to pour on them and she gets down from the wall walking towards him sitting in front of him.

"I lost my mother". He cried as his voice was hoarse," My father always abused her but I never understood anything until I was 7. I told her to run away and leave but she never did any of that. She would always just smile at me and tell me to not be like my father".

He pauses stumbling back, "That night I was in my room when I heard my father screaming at my mother. I thought it will stop in some time but when it didn't I walked out of my room to look at what was happening. The moment I stepped downstairs I saw my father banging my mother head on the wall so hard that the blood started gushing out of her head immediately. I screamed trying to help her but my father locked me in my room. I continued to scream at him asking him to open the door but he didn't do that until he took care of my mother body".

"What did he do?". She asked scared to know herself

"He threw her away somewhere by ordering his guards. He never told me what he did until one day he came home drunk and started telling me. I remember I was angry that the place I thought my mother body was all this time, it was just a empty grave". He shouted angrily

She cried looking at him, "She couldn't run away. As you said it's the ability to run away that's taken and we all know that the world outside isn't sunshine and rainbow. It's even harsher and harder for a woman especially the one on run for her life".

"What are you two doing?". They heard Waqas voice as they turn to him

After about an hour she sits curled in a warm blanket after changing into one of his other hoodie sitting on the coach along with Waqas and Zaheer.

"That bastard did all that?". Waqas asked angrily, "I have a plan. How about we throw his car against a truck?. Or we can blow his car?. Even better we can ask our men to kill him?. Or we can kidnap him and kill him slowly--".

She giggles at his threat list drinking her coffee when she found both of them looking at her.

"Are you laughing at my master plans?". Waqas asked blankly

She purses her lips hiding her smile, "No. Not on your plans".

"Then?". Waqas asked

"I read in a book that your friend threat people when you are in pain. You look similar". She said grinning

"Who said I am your friend?". Waqas asked monotonously

She tilts her head looking at him innocently, "I am not?".

Waqas looks at her eyes shining looking at him making him sigh when he heard snickering from Zaheer.

"Ok. Now I know why you did all that?". Waqas said shaking his head looking back at her, "Yes! I am your friend. Now I am a friend of two loners. My life is going to be just amazing".

"I am not loner". Zaheer said, "Get out of my house".

"I am not leaving two children without supervision". Waqas said smirking, "I will ask my guard to bring my stuff here".

"My father came in". Zaheer said clenching his hand

Waqas eyes widen, "What in the world is he doing here after all these years?".