55.1:"Feminine figure, without feminine features".

Woah!!! 55 chapters in a matter of almost 2 years.

Thank you so much 😩❤. I love you all!!!

If you are following me on Instagram, you know I mentioned that I am into historical fiction for a long time, but I never truly thought of something.

Also, if you see my stories now, you might find a glimpse of me.

I am not mentioning a specific year since this is not an actual representation of history. It is just fiction, bear with me. All events, words, characters and everything is from my imagination.

And, the most important part, this is historic so we all know what sort of thinking people had back then. I mean, I don't see much difference even now, but yeah. Bear with me.

**♡♡**

Aram Mahmud is the King of this empire. Under his works, all sorts of men serve him and his family. His father died for five years in a war against the rebellious.

He was twenty-three when his father died and he was crowned with the title. He didn't like how he was supposed to act alright when he didn't even mourn a total of three days for his beloved father.

However, being a King of his people, he needed to be able to take over the position so the people do not fall into dispute and stress.

That is what his counsel which his father made told him. His father always said that a King needs his men to conquer. He didn't understand why he needs to depend on other people choices, words and actions to conquer the world when he can simply order them to be what he wants them to be.

Isn't that what the power of this throne holds? He has been questioning everything around him lately. Things look covered with a thick fog and he can't seem to pass through it.

"What are you thinking?" His mother said, standing beside him as he looks at his crown on his bed

The weight of the crown is the heaviest.

"Nothing". His words are always short

He was trained to not speak unnecessarily because that creates a clown out of a King. He needs to be rigid, firm and guarded.

That is what King is to the people who taught him.

"If you need anything. There are servants outside to fulfil your needs". His mother said, pressing the last words

And he understands why. He doesn't know why there is a concept that the King needs to have services from the women taken in the castle. He is always subjected to it by everyone. He is stressed, he should take their services, he wants to relax, shower and whatnot.

He doesn't need to be served in those hideous ways. That is what lust is covered in by everyone. The more someone falls into it, the worse they become. Just like his father who had countless wives and women, to the point he (his father) stopped all religious activities and uses all the time for the said services.

It disgusts him. But, that has been happening for ages. That is what people want him to indulge in. Perhaps to deviate him from his motive. It is easy to be subjected to lust and to dig deeper into that hole. The more someone tries to satisfy themselves, the worse it gets. There is no end.