48.4:"Deal with the devil".

I have a news. Look at the end of chapter for it.

****

She walks through the house towards the location she needs to be at; his office. She knows he has cramped himself in there because that is his usual.

She opens the door entering inside watching his eyes narrow at her lack of manner to knock which she shrugged because challenging is something that keeps her day going.

"To what do I own this pleasure?". He asked crossing his arms over his chest and his muscle on rather more display that is very distracting for her

She moves closer to him standing in front of his black desk, "I have some business with you".

He smirks, "I hope it's not another lost deal".

"I don't blame you". She said shrugging as she flips her hair back, "Not many people can know the difference between a real and a fake gem".

He snickers, "Real gem, who?".

"Forgot it". She said waving her hand as she places an envelope in front of him, "You might want to deal with this first".

"What is it?". He asked seriously watching how she turns cold while she spoke

As he reads the content while watching the pictures he couldn't help the anger that built inside of him as he pushes his chair starting to walk outside to kill the one but she wraps her hand around his back halting him effectively.

"You need to calm down". She said in a honey-rich voice coaxing him to her, "We need a plan. You know how business works. If we were to reveal this on our own, it will be a mess".

He could feel her heartbeat through his back, that is how close she is to him at the moment. He doesn't even know if he is even thinking about killing anymore or just about acting like he is angry so she can stay hugging him.

Being affectionate is something that never existed in his family. Everyone does care but not show in their actions that much which means he has never been hugged for a long time perhaps after he turned six. He doesn't know the importance and just how beautiful it is to be affectionate to someone.

But he has to say that being hugged by someone when you need one has to top all the other affections. He feels his heart blossoming like a dead flower being touched with life. He places his hand over her hand which were wrapped around his front turning around pulling her in his arms.

He cannot stop this feeling. He wanted to continue to hug her as long as he can.

"Hshsjwkwk". She mumbles against his chest and he realises she can't even move making him smile as he loosens the grip

She turns her head upwards looking at him, "Are you still going to throw a tantrum or are we good?".

He narrows his eyes at her, "I am not a kid".

"I disagree with that on every level". She said shrugging

He leans in closer to her watching her eyes widening at the proximity making him smirk as he inches further closer leaving a small gap between their lips and he was pleasantly surprised that she didn't move away or push him at that.

"Do you want me to prove that I am not a kid?". He whispers losing himself more in her eyes than her

She gulps, "We have things to do and that doesn't include this".

He touches her lips briefly with his own shuddering, "I can add it in if you want".

She could feel his touch on her lips as she tries to gain her senses gulping visibly as she wiggles in his arms until his lips touch her again halting her movements.