46.1:"The stone".

Did someone asked me to write an army story?.

I did it.

Fantasy stays but reality prevails.

This is my take of a topic I wasn't going around for many reasons. If I offend someone I am sorry in advance.

Just to be on same page, I am sure you have the idea what my work looks like by now. 😅

*****

Sanam sits in front of the stone.

She looks down at her hands hearing the loud sounds going around her as everyone is preparing for her big day.

She heard her phone ringing and a smile grace her tainted pink lips as she read his name flashing on it. She looks around holding her phone as she move to her small terrace answering it.

"Meer, I told you not to call me". She said shyly as she tries to stay hidden from all her family members

"Meer ki Jaan, ab toh mera khayal tha k mai shaan se call kar sakta hoon ap ko lakn ap nay toh dil he toor diya mujhe ek pal mai ghair kar k". Meer said smiling as he looks at his ceiling with a smile on his face (Meer's life, I thought I can call your with pride now but you just broke my heart by making me a stranger in a second)

"Ap ko pata hai k sub mujhe phir ap k naam se tang karain gay". She said as a blush appears on her cheeks as she remembers everyone teasing her 24/7 these days

His beautiful laugh fills her ear making her heart flutter, "Haye. Kaash mai bhi dekh sakta kaise dekhti hain ap jub mera naam liya jaata hai". (I wish I can see how you look like when they tease you with my name)

"Ap ko andaza nahi hai mai kitna sharminda hoti hoon". She said placing with a brown strand of her hair (you have no idea how embarrassed I become)

"Ab is tarha bhi na karain. Ek he dil hai kitni dafa torna hai?. Mera naam jub bhi koi lay toh fakhar se kaha karain k haan mai Meer ki mohabbat hoon". Meer said knowing with the sweetest she holds and the shyness she has, she will never say any of this

(Don't do this. I have one heart how many times will you break it?. Whenever someone take my name you should say it with pride that you are Meer's love)

"Acha ji. Ittna fakhar kis baat per hai?". She said (Ahaan. What's the pride for?)

"Isi baat per k Meer ko us ki mohabbat hasil karny mai duniya ki koi taaqat rukh nahi sakhi". Meer said standing from his bed as he looks out of the window (The pride is because no one in this world was able to stop Meer from getting his lover)

"Aashiqon ko wese is duniya mai mohabbat kum he naseeb hoti hai". (Lover have less chances of getting their lovers in this life)

"Isi baat per toh phir fakhar hai k k meri mohabbat kal mere pass ho gi". (That's is why I have pride that my love will be with me tomorrow)

"Bohat jaldi mai lag rahy hai kahi chor jany ka irada toh nahi?". (You look in a hurry, are you planning to leave?)

Meer laughs, "Sirf ek maut he hai jis per mera bus nahi warna toh koi aur cheez Meer ko us ki Sanam se juda nahi kar sakti". (Only death is what I have no control over or there is nothing in this world which can separate Meer from Sanam)