44.5:Into a new world".

Next will be the last chapter:(.

*****

"I don't even know why I did this". He said looking at the marriage certificate in his hands than looking at the sky, "What is this punishment?".

"It is a blessing in disguise". She said grinning standing beside him

"You are just happy you found an amazing husband". He commented, "I don't know about what I got. A crazy woman who hit people and I am in this close range I might just get hit worse".

"I never thought of that. But thank you for giving me the best idea". She said nodding as she descended the stairs on the court then she twirls around looking at him and he finds his heart skipping a beat, "Let's go and have dinner for our marriage".

"I am hungry is the only reason why I agreed to eat". He said moving downstairs, "I eat when I am stressed".

"Sure". She mumbles entering inside his car, "Don't tell anyone about this".

"Have I lost my mind?". He said instantly startling her, "Your parents might just have my head in dinner for marrying you without their permission".

"They can have your head for dinner about the other parts I guess they will be used for breakfast, brunch and lunch. You will be used in any way possible". She said grinning as she imagines it

"Your imagination is very explicit and it's scary". He said shaking his head as he sighs looking at the paper, "I am not even this crazy and you called me a psychopath. I think you are one".

"Wouldn't that make us a perfect couple?". She asked turning to look at him after being busy with admiring the nature out of the car window

"When will you speak to your parents?". He asked remembering they have to stay for a year here, "Will it be hard?".

"I think they trust you". She said thoughtfully, "It shouldn't be hard as I have lived here before so they kind of trust this place".

"Why will they trust me?". He asked off-topic because his mind was stuck in her words

She gives him a long stare, "Someone you underestimate yourself so much. You are the only man Baba allows in our house even when we are there because he knows you are an honourable person. He believes in your dreams more than you do and talks about you all the time".

"He talks about me?". He asked shocked taking back by the way she described him, he seems like a different person to how he sees himself

She nodded, "I have heard about you since I was about 10 years old. At first, I used to be insecure as to why he loves you so much and the way he adores you. Whenever we went outside to buy toys, clothes or any such things both my parents would buy things for you. I used to think it's because they wanted a son. I know it's stupid".

He met her parents in an orphanage when they came to give presents. They took care of everything need of his from then on and he wouldn't have done anything without them.

"Being insecure is not being stupid. Don't laugh your pain away". He said stern, "I would have been the same if my parents treated an orphan in this way".

She slapped him hard on his shoulder making him wince, "I always wanted to do that. I just never knew it was this much fun". Then she narrows her eyes at him, "I have told you this before and I will say it again. Being an orphan is not a choice that one makes. It wasn't your fault to bear something like this because I can't even imagine losing my parents even one of them. You had to face the world at a young age when I was being protected from it. You should be proud of how well you turned out because not everyone can do it. Do you hear me?".