52.2:"The forgotten soul".

Kyun judtaa iss jahan se tu
Ik din yeh guzar hi jayega
Kitna bhi samet le yahan
Muthi se phisal hi jayega
Har shakhsh hai dhool se bhara
Aur phir usme hi jaa mila
Yeh haqiqat hai tu jaan le
Kyun sach se mooh hai pherta

Why are you so attached to this world?
One day it will pass away.
No matter how much you try to gather.
It will slip through your fists.
Every person’s made of elements.
And later reduces into it.
This is the truth.
Why do you try to defy it?

-Aye Khuda (Murder 2)

~~**~~

"Why did you bring me so far?" She asked as she tries to cover as much of her body as she could with his jacket

"I didn't. You were the one who kept asking me to drive".

"That's because I was panicking. You should have left me".

"When you were panicking? That's not what I was taught to do when a woman asks for help".

"I-I-". She couldn't form a word

Not because she can't. But the overdue of the event in the past months was getting to her.

"What do you want?" He asked softly

She looks into his eyes as tears filled her eyes, "I need to leave. I need to just be away from the eyes of the world".

He nodded, "I can help with that. We need to get you some time away".

She didn't speak. She didn't know why. She just can't form sentences in front of him. She just went mute. She cannot run far even if she tries this time, the adrenaline was gone by now. Her body was drained and hanging to the last of energy to not give in to sleep until she knows how this will end. She cannot even rest her eyes with the fear of Qayyum returning to finish what he started or someone else. Will she be able to sleep with the trauma?

It wasn't the first time she went through this. Her manager told her to stop being dramatic and bear with it. That it was a part of the fame that she enjoys.

She focuses her attention when his car enters a big mansion. She feels her breathing hitched as she wonders what will happen next.

She watches him as he leaves his car speaking to the men who were guarding the house and in the next few minutes, the men disappeared.

She opens the door when he signals her. He went ahead and she felt safe because, in her condition, she will rather hide somewhere.

"There is a guest room on the first floor and first right". He spoke with his face facing ahead, "You can use that room. I will send my worker with some clothes for you to change in. If there is something you want, let my worker know, she will provide it".

She observes him, trying to understand what he was saying and if what he was saying was the truth. She had seen many who says something and mean something else. There is no way he was that simple.

She nodded meekly as she moves to the guest room which looks nothing less of a master room. She didn't look around because of her heartache that was causing her mind to be blocked. She looks around in the bathroom for any hidden cameras and anything that could possibly record her. For an hour, she remains paranoid looking around the way she learned from her manager.

Once she was done, she started to shower and the cold water hit her body throwing it off guard. She turns the water too hot and increases its temperature to the point that her body feels the pain of the water and not the pain that was deep in her heart.