53.4:"Louder than bombs".

Early update, cause you all wait for me till late

Early update, cause you all wait for me till late. Thank you! 🥺❤

*****

She looks around the places that Zakir said he could be hiding in. She continued to search all day, afternoon and it was dark now. The rain was pouring heavily as she drives through the city.

The worry starts to settle in her because her thoughts were starting to turn bad. She heard her phone ringing, so she parks her car on the side.

"I found him". Zakir said and she sighs  relieved

He holds his head in his hands as the rain continues to drench him for hours. He didn't have the strength to face anyone. He has never been in such situations and he has avoided most of them.

Yes, he was offered the money. He didn't accept them. He didn't know how the video came out, probably to blackmail him since he didn't fall prey to them. 

He remembers when he was offered the money, all he could think of her words about a short-lived luxury. He didn't want to do anything illegal and forbidden.

Something forbidden is always bad.

"I told you to keep your fame to yourself". He heard her voice as the rain stops pouring on him

He raises his head to find her in front of him, on her knees, with an umbrella over them.

"I-I-". He couldn't even form a sentence

She gulps her emotions as she moves forward, wrapping her free hand around him. She was sacred. She knows she wants to do this, but she can't just end the years of suppression.

"You don't have to force yourself". He said in a low tone

She shakes her head, placing her head on his shoulder as she mumbles, "Just accept the hug when I am offering it nicely or I can move--".

She didn't even finish her sentence when his arms wrapped around her tightly. After a moment she heard his sniffing knowing he must be crying.

"I am sorry". He repeated over a hundred times in a few minutes

She pulls back, not that far, as she looks in his eyes, "Have you done something wrong?"

"Will you believe my answer?"

"Yes". She said, without hesitation, "If I can't trust my own over the stranger, that is not how the relationship works".

"What if I did it?" He asked, out of curiosity

She shrugged, carelessly, "Then repent".

"What if I didn't?"

"Then don't apologise".

He wrapped his arms around her, feeling her comfort, "I didn't do it. I didn't make any money".

"But, you are taking advantage of my kindness".