43.1:"White".

Guess whose back ^_^

My exams ended and now I can be free for a month. :D

This is one of the intense and thrilling chapter so far and I am already in love.

Tell me what you think about it!?.

****~~~****

His aura has always been dark even when he doesn't intend it to be that way. The experiences in his life have managed to create a shallow man filled with nothing but the emptiness that beats within him without any sound.

Zaheer Abbas is a well-known name in the industry of architecture as he had started his firm at a young age by himself with a close friend Waqas and now at 30 he managed to invest in more and more opportunities building a strong empire that no one stands a chance against.

The sense of power and authority that is engraved deep within him is the reason of his never-ending success but also a reason for his greed for things that don't last forever and that fear managed to make him more workaholic and detached from any humane emotions.

He enters inside the hall adjusting his tie which seems to be annoying him for a very long time and he shouldn't have worn it today. The event was a big social event with the higher class of the country to engage with one another and even when he hates events, he still has to be in this one.

He adjusted his black suit once heading forward when he bumped into someone not even moving an inch because the figure that collides into him was like a thin air not strong enough to push his hard built muscles.

The annoyance appeared on his face as he looks at the figure wobbling to balance herself and then she falls wincing loudly. He rolls his eyes waiting as she raises her head and his eyes starts to take in every feature of the ethereal beauty in front of him.

The youthfulness and the freshness on her face seem to be the breath of fresh air for him as he never came across anyone similar to her. The way her small pale face turns into a bit of annoyance but as her eyes take in his appearance the visible fears that shimmer in her eyes made him narrow his eyes more to examine the reason of it.

She takes her sweet time in standing and he finds her face turning to pain as she places pressure on her hand but then lost it bumping back on the floor and after a few more tries she managed to stand on her feet that were in torturous heels making her delicate feet red.

As she stands looking at him for a moment before shaking on her own and he knows he is scary but at least he gives reason to people to be scared of him, not some random stranger girl shaking like a leaf in front of him.

"Do you know me?". He asked as his rich deep voice only seem to frighten her more as she jumps three more steps away from him making him more curious, "Well, do you?".

She gulped visibly playing with the hem of her shawl, "I am very sorry".

Her voice was as delicate as the rose petal and as smooth as silk making him unknowingly lean towards her.

"I asked if you know who I am". It wasn't even a question anymore

She starts to shake her head when another loud voice boomed at a little distance and the way she jumps out of her skin looking as if her death was taking steps towards her made him leans back as he looks over at the man who he recognises as his competitor who always loses to him and the same age as him.

Raza Gulsher.

He knows that man way too much for his good. Like they say to keep enemies closer he had taken a bit more cautious steps to keep his eyes on this man because he was sly as a fox and he knows how dirty he can play in anything he wants in his life.