53.1:"I am a bad type".

I'M BACK!!!!

Can't believe I stayed away for so long. Things are still not good and they are still pretty bad. I just hope these months past away soon.

Thank you for all your support ❤

****

"Dalila, your attitude will never get you married". Her mother screamed as she looks at the fish in the large aquarium being caged against their nature and wish

She tilts her head with a fake pout, "But, mom, that is the exact point".

"Why are you like this? I didn't raise you this way?" Her mother cried as she looks around to find something to hit her

She tilts her head to the ceiling as she spoke, "Are you sure you raised me?"

Her mother hits her repeated which didn't faze her, "How can you say that to me? How? I raised you for 27 years. Even your marriage age is past. You won't find a man".

She holds her mother hand, pushing it away as she stands, "Who said I am finding a man? And if a man can't even stay for me or want me just because of my age, he can very well go die. See if I care".

"Why can't you be like you were when you were little? Why can't you be like your younger sister? You used to be a good child"

She halts in her steps, turning to her mother, "I never said I was good. That child you can manipulate was good, not the adult version. Adios, mom".

She sits in the dining room at night watching her father speak softly with her younger sister- Dayna and her mother placing food on her plate. She rolls her eyes, continuing her eat show so she can leave this suffocating place.

"I found a man for you". Her father said sternly

"Are you sure he is a man?" She said, uninterested as she looks at all the vegetables she hates on her plate, she looks over her sister plate where there was delicious food

Her father slammed his hand and both her mother and sister cowered in fear while she remains unfazed.

"Behave yourself". Her father snapped, then he turns to her mother, "I cannot believe you raised her this way".

"Why are you blaming her? I wasn't just hers to raise. You were the one who made me". She snapped angrily

"Don't you dare speak to me like that". Her father said, pushing the chair

She rolls her eyes, "Then, try accepting your mistakes. Don't blame my mother".

"I cannot believe this. She is an embarrassment in my life". Her father said angrily, "Look at my beautiful Dayna, she knows how to respect me and talk politely".

"Hmm, I wonder why". She said snickering

"Appi, don't do this". Dayna said almost on the verge of tears

She shrugged, "Your father is doing it. I never said a thing. Why are you pulling this all on me?"

Her father holds her tightly, "I told you to behave didn't I? Look at Dayna, even when her mother died, she became an amazing daughter. I never once said anything about not having a son, but you make me wish I had a son instead".

She rips her hand out, "I wish for that too. And, it's not like you would have done something better. I would be glad to be a son so I could run around like a madman and you will have to come to my rescue".

Her father slapped her.

She tilts her head, looking at him, "Do you even feel ashamed for raising your hand on a woman? Not even a daughter, I am asking if you feel bad to raise a hand on a woman? Or did no one teach you".