48.3:"No more happy endings".

She looks at the woman (Rehana)  blankly, "Why are you giving me the information I never asked for?".

She saw her face fell obviously because her little stunt didn't have Yusra running for the hill while screaming.

Once she has done her work she turns to move away when she finds him looking at her as she remembers his rules and her own so she held his hand smiling at him.

It took him longer than expected to take in that the smile is not real however even the fake one made him hypnotised and he wonders if he could survive the real one. Her smiles look beautiful.

He held her hand tighter watching his daughter running inside as she wraps her tiny hands around him giggling. He picks his daughter with one having the advantage of years of work-out looking back at his baby's mother.

His daughter name is Amina and she is six years old.

"You are not my wife so don't spread words that aren't true". He snapped

"I was once". Rehana said shrugging as she enters the lounge, "I thought I should congratulate you and have her meet our daughter".

She knows she is trying to set her off which might have worked if she is interested in this marriage since she isn't, she remains unresponsive as usual.

She leaves the lounge after a while of doing nothing and when she finally manages to have her hand free from his tight grip. She walks around the wide garden looking at the beautiful trees and flowers as she looks at her favourite thing in the sky- the sun.

Its bright-line lightening everything around her killing the darkness in a flick of the moment is her only sort of comfort in this world.

She bumps into something and she finds his daughter on the grass making some drawing. She bends down looking at her and the paper.

"What are you drawing?". She asked confused as she looks at the paper

"I am trying to draw a princess but I don't know which one I like the most". His daughter said sighing

She smiles at how innocent the children worries can be at times, "Is that so?. Why not draw all of them?".

"But that won't be special". His daughter said pouting, "I want to give it to Baba. He can only have one".

"You want to give him a princess?". She asked sitting cross legs in front of her interested in her concepts since adults concepts are simply vague, complicated and manipulative

His daughter nodded, "Baba have no one beside him and I feel he is alone all the time. I want to stay with him but Mama doesn't allow that".

"What else?". She said more interested

His daughter stands coming near her, "Whenever I sleep with him, he always sleeps hugging me tightly and whenever I leave, he looks sad. I want to give him a princess so he can stay with her when I am not there".

She smiles gently at how a child can be the most understanding and naive. She places her hand on her soft cheeks, "You don't have to worry about his loneliness. He must have found a way to deal with it".

His daughter nodded, "He said he looks at the moon almost half the night".

She frowns as his daughter sits in her laps speaking again, "He said the moon comfort him in the night when he is at his lowest".

"So he finds comfort in the moon?". She whispers watching his daughter play with her hair

"You have long hair. You look like a princess. Are you Baba's princess?". His daughter asked making her tongue-tied as she looks in her eyes which held the simplest question but the answer seems far from it