47.2:"Waves of shock".

She sits there looking at him not showing the confusion and shock that she is going through as her eyes hardened.

"What made you think I will do that for?". She asked in a low deep voice as he went to sit back on his seat

"You don't wish to save your father's hard work?". He said pushing a folder towards her, "I have been working diligently on this for a while. It didn't take as long as I thought it might".

She takes the folder from the table opening it to find it the financial position and everything that her father's company is currently facing. The company was barely standing as of now.

She clenches her hands.

"What have you done to the company?". She snapped as she wishes nothing more than to rip him apart

He smirks, "Why don't you continue and find it on your own. Take the file if you want".

She didn't think he will let her leave but he did let his team drop her right in front of her house with her bags. She couldn't make sense of everything that's been going around and just how her company became like this.

As she enters inside she found her parent's house completed changed to something she wouldn't even call home. The whole place was a disaster and nothing more. She found some odd people looking at her as she walked towards the lounge where she found her brother and his wife is not so appropriate clothes.

"Bhai?". She said confused as she doesn't seem to make sense of anything (brother)

She finds both their face pale as they look at her and then at each other.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?". Her brother asked coming towards her but the strong scent of something from her made her take a step away from him

"What have you done to our house?". She asked as she looks around disgusted by everything, "Where is my parent's house that I left behind?. Where is everything?".

"I-I can explain". Her brother started

She throws the papers at him, "Explain this to me first and we will sort everything else later".

Her brother holds the papers reading through them as anger filled his eyes, "Did you spy on my company?".

"Spy?. Do I have to spy on my father's company?". She asked raged

Her brother stepped closer to her, "He is not here anymore. This company is only mine".

"And you ruined it. Do you have any idea that the company is going to collapse in a week with all these bills and things?". She shouted

"Is that a way to speak to your elder brother?". Her brother's wife said interfering, "You don't have any rights to say anything when you didn't even stay here and helps the business".

She narrows her eyes at her, "I didn't stay here?. I was asked to leave from here after a week of my father's death. This company isn't mine to take care of but that doesn't mean he gets to destroy it".

"Behave yourself, Zoya. I am your elder brother". Her brother said angrily

"Then act like one. Start explaining to me what is all of this?. Why did you call me here for?". She said as she holds her scarf placing it properly because all the shouting made it messy

"I didn't call you here to scream or question me. I am your guardian and I called you here to help my company". Her brother said a little more calm which didn't sit well with her, "I want you to marry someone so he can help our company".