48.2:"Into a new cage".

She looks around the room while dragging her unwanted bridal dress behind her trying to not be disgusted by the black theme of his room

After the last encounter after their signing on the agreement (Nikkah), they haven't seen each other and everything was done most delicately for their wedding preparation since it was the most prestigious event.

Not for her.

She takes the hundredth pin out of her head trying to take the long veil out of her head before she goes bald because of it. She was still in her bridal clothes, jewellery and makeup and she is tired to work on them for now.

She sighs.

Once she places the veil on the dressing table she heads towards the terrace searching for the sun but she knows the moon is out to taunt her. She hates night that is when the person is the weakest and sometimes they surrender to things they shouldn't.

She places her hand on the railing placing her head in them letting the cool air of the night blow on her face. She heard the door opening and she could somehow hear his footsteps coming closer to her while she waits for him to unleash his wrath which he wasn't able to before due to the interruption of the maid who called for them.

"You are not going to do what I want, are you?". He stated maybe he has agreed with it, "Then I will simply ruin your brothers".

She turns around and her hair swings with the movement as she leans on the railing crossing her hand over her chest, "Be my guest".

His eyes narrow at her words before he could speak she did, "What do you want from me?".

"What?".

"I don't believe you bought me just for no reason. There has to something I was bargained for".

He steps closer to her and she didn't faze, "What do you even have for me?".

"You don't want anything for me?. For your needs?". She asked raising his eyebrows and now that he looks at them they are a rare shade of brown that twinkle even when she is barely giving herself away

"I don't". He said shortly as his temper rises

"Good! Because I wasn't going to fulfil any of your needs". She said pushing past him to get out of this dress

He holds her hand stopping her in her track as she turns around to him, "You wouldn't fulfil my needs because of your lover".

It took one heartbeat to pass and another for her to digest the words he just spoke because he did hit the spot this time.

She rips her hand away from him, "Yes. It is because of him".

She watches the way his eyes darken while he simply walks out of the room. She shrugged walking into the bathroom changing into her silky nightgown. She looks around for any signs of him before she walks to the bed and in her deep painful sleep.