Bonus chapter#: Zubair&Aima"

Hmmmm I randomly thought the best thing to do when I am super busy is to write my favourite bonus chapter.

+++++

Zubair can go on and on about how beautiful his wife is. Not just the looks- those are not what he finds attractive, it was whenever she would do these small things.

Like whenever her eyes twinkle when she looks at him. Or when her nose crinkles without her realizing. Or those times where she sends a small glare at him when he beats her in board games- honestly speaking she thinks she intermediate him and he let her think that but in all honesty, she is just too adorable.

In most random times, he likes how her hair is like a curtain around her. He never saw her hair before marriage which was indeed a very good thing, he believes. Her hair is this soft curly brown hair which she states 'she didn't like' but how can he tell her that the first time he had seen her he felt the ground beneath his legs vanish. That he was barely even listening to anything around them and all he was doing was to memorize that moment.

He often lays in bed, thinking about all the moments he had spent with her. He never once look over any events between them because he would be stupid to do so. Every second he spent with her- he imprint it in his soul.

He is in love with his wife. Deeply and madly.

He had heard the tales of love from many across him. Many told him reasons and ideas of love. He didn't believe it. He did believe in the love Tauheed&Zuhair showed to their wives but he never believed he could do that or that he can even have someone, to begin with.

Only if he knew that one day a random lady will stumble quite literally in him and cause his world to rotate around her.

Just like now, his wife is doing nothing but look over the schedule for her classes. If he didn't mention before, he is proud of his little wife. She has managed to come so far with everything and her life changes every second. She is growing into an amazing woman and he has the pleasure to take the first row in that.

Anyways, she is sitting on the ground with her books and everything around her as she stresses and fussing much like his daughter over her class. It is his hobby now to watch the two women he loves fussing over anything. It didn't annoy him because the love he has for them seems to overpower everything else.

His daughter decided that she had enough of his silence and boring personality as she wiggle in his hands, standing on the ground as she looks at him one last time as if saying that she had enough and he rolls his eyes. 

His daughter learned to walk and he remembers when he first saw that magic. It was overwhelming to see his little girl trying and failing multiple times before she starts to walk and now she even runs. He understands why he watches his daughter grow that we all grow old and the time passes- in that times we are let down and we fall but it is only in us that we stand again and again.

Even at a young age, we stand against all failures even if they seem little, why not when we are faced with the rest? Don't they all pass?

He still has nightmares, especially whenever the date of his mother death approaches. He remembers running after killing his mother through the streets until after a month some man found him and took him to the orphanage where he was adopted by a rich powerful family. He was simply glad that the family didn't live longer. He could not handle them either. The trauma stays and that so-called family was always in their world to care.

Taking over their empire at eighteen was the only good thing he had done. Because he grew their lame business to so much more. It became a protection system across the country now for children, women and men. Everyone who was hurt or to prevent anyone from being hurt.