Bonus chapter-2:"Sophia&Yasir"

*takes a deep breath and screams* look at what I just did. Who was the one who said to write about Sophia. Cause you made me do this. And I am so happy about it 🥺☺️.

***

"Baba?" She called as she enter his office, looking around for him, "Baba Jaani?" (Dad)

"Ji, Baba ki Jaan?" Rohan said, standing from the ground and she immediately holds his hand to help him, "It's not fun to be old. But its good when I look at my children grow".

She frowns, "I don't want you to get old".

It took her a long time before she started addressing him as her father. It wasn't easy. One the trauma even if she doesn't remember it, she can feel it in her. Secondly, Rohan always told her that her father is his brother because he didn't want to lie or create a scenario which later breaks her more.

After years of watching, and she knows for a fact that both- Rohan&Sheila knows that she was always observing them to hurt her in some way she comes to the conclusion that they weren't going to be that way.

When she found that a new child was going to be a part of their life. It took a toll on her. Even when she didn't show her fears, she found herself hiding in the closet and thinking all sorts of things.

But time after time, they proved her wrong. Whenever people told her and force her to think that they (Rohan&Sheila) will turn on her. That they will leave her to be because she isn't their child. They proved her wrong.

The dreams she dreamt came to life. The feelings that she was scared of vanished. Even though she fears of disappointment them after everything they have done. She knows they will be there.

"Kia howa, beti?" Rohan asked, as he looks at her in concern, "Someone said something bad?" (What happened?)

He was always ready to fight for her. Even when he is old and his strength is low she knows he will fight for her.

"Nahi nahi". She said, gulping as the fears builds in her, "Mujhe kuch pochna tha". (No. No) (I wanted to ask something)

"Phir pocho". (Then ask)

"Agar galat mohabbat ho jaye toh phir kia karna chahiyeh?" (If you fall in wrong love what should you do?)

"Dafan kar do". He said, smiling, "Galat ya koi bhi mohabbat ka jub tk janaza nahi uthao gi tub tk takleef mai raho gi. Ek dafa yakeen ho jaye k dafan ho gayi hai aur wapisi ka koi zariya nahi toh phir us per sabr a jata hai".

(Bury it) (If you don't bury the wrong or any love you will be in pain. Once you see its end and you know that it won't come back again only then you can get patience to get over it)

"Jaise apko a gaya?" (Like how you did?)

"Haan. Jaise mujhe aya hai". He said sadly, "Per is ka yeh matlab nahi k takleef nahi ho gi. Takleef hoti rahy gi".

(Yes, like how I got patience) (But that doesn't mean it won't hurt. It will hurt)

"Mujhe kaise pata chaly ga k konsi mohabbat saachi hai, Baba? Mai jaha dekhoon aur jis ko dekhoon sub ek jaise hain".

(How will I know which love is right and wrong? I watch everywhere and everyone is the same)

He shakes his head, "Yeh baat saach hai k ab duniya kai wafadar logo ki kaami hai. Jis ki waja se mai hameshah kahta hoon k apne elawa kisi per barosa na karna". He holds his wedding picture, with a smile, "Per mohabbat khud apna rasta dhoodh layti hai. Jub saachi mohabbat ho toh us ko haraam se halal karny mai khoof nahi hota. Jub saachi mohabbat ho toh us ishq mai takleef nahi hoti. Azmaishein toh sub ko milti hai per un azmaish mai ap akele nahi hoty. Saachi mohabbat kabhi bhi ap se akele imtehan nahi layti".