45.5:"A feeling called love".

Warning: this chapter has some explicit words and dialogue that some might not find comfortable. If that's the case, please don't read any further.

Also, please read the note at the end to understand things better.

*****

She stands in the garden of his house at late night looking at the sky as she feels scared by the vast world that she was never able to grasp no matter how hard she tried.

Her video message went out today and it had been a news because she hit the nail at someone whose image was precious and well-maintained. She knows they will deny it and make sure that the fact are changed but the fact that after her confession, there had been many more people who came forward.

Some of which that watched her in that pain a year before and some found her medical history and doctors that treated her.

"What is on your mind?". He asked standing beside her leaning against the door, "You look deep in thoughts".

"Did you see the video?". She asked looking at him and he shakes his head, "Why not?".

He turns to look at her, "The world needs to know about your past through that video because of how they accused you. That video isn't for me who believed in you. I would rather hear everything from you if you want me to or I will just continue like this".

She shakes her head at his behaviour, "You are a strange creature".

"I am very much human, Ma'am". He said rolling his eyes

"How is that you understand people differently than the others?". She asked curiously

He licks his dry lips, "Experience. There are most people who don't even learn from experience but I had a experience of watching someone close to being nasty to someone innocent".

"Your mother". She stated as she kind of figured that out

He smiles nodding, "My stepmother had done nothing wrong for the way my mother choose to treat her. She thought my stepmother was her slave or some dirt she can step on without any care. She always throw me on her then blame her if something went wrong. I saw it happening for a long time without being able to stop it even when I tried and watched my mother becoming a monster in someone else life for no good reason. I saw how someone who couldn't fight back, the people around just throw them around".

"Which made you look at people and identifying their pain". She commented

"Something similar. My stepmother taught me to just pause for a minute, just for a minute to look at the person in front of you. She said you will find something if you pay attention to them". He said softly

"Have you helped other people?". She asked genuinely curious to know more about him

"The scale is bigger this time". He said smiling as he looks at her, "I guess because it's you".

"What about me?". She asked confused

"Do you remember me?". He asked looking at the sky, "I bet you don't".

She frowns, "Do you know me?. I don't remember you".

"I thought so". He said sighing as he turns around to leave

"My child". She said halting his steps, "They killed my child".

He turns around shocked as he steps towards her standing in front of her.

"They did what?". He asked because it was hard to think someone killing a child

"I was married to him when I was 19, I never had a health condition or anything. They made me into their slave who worked for them and how they wanted. When I turned pregnant at the age of 20, the doctor told me that I can't have normal delivery because I can't handle it so they need to take the child out through a surgery. The whole process of nine months were more painful because I wasn't strong enough. The doctor clearly warned about the symptoms and everything". She paused taking a deep breath, "His mother didn't allowed it. She said I need to give a normal delivery because many women does and she did too. I couldn't fight against her but I pleaded him to do something because even before the birth I know my body couldn't handle that pain. He said to shut it and deal with it because his mother is right and I was just acting".