50.7:"Devil and his heart".

He sits anxiously for the first time in his life in front of his younger sister- Aima and for the first time he was out of words.

He decided to finally see her. He had pushed her out of the hospital room and blocked her from pretty much everywhere. His thoughts stayed on her and he looked after her since he saw her for the first time in school a couple of years ago. She was 10 years younger than him.

"How do you know about me?" He finally asked gathering his courage

His sister smiles sweetly and he almost felt his heart melt, "You look like Amir Bhai (his twin)".

"So you saw me in the newspaper?"

Her sister smile fell, "T-The newspaper that mom saw. Actually, I saw the newspaper first and I said that's it's Amir Bhai and then mom took it and you know the rest".

"She died because of me".

His sister smiles sadly, "Elder can be wrong too".

"What do you mean?"

"You saved my friend a couple of years ago from a bad place. She told me she saw someone like Amir Bhai and I knew it was you".

"Why didn't you come to me before?"

"I am sorry". His sister said sadly, "Amir Bhai hates you. Mom poisoned his mind and he got angry when I said I was going to meet you a few times".

He clenched his hand, "Did he hit you?" She didn't speak which fumed him, "Did he?"

His sister nodded looking down with tears in her innocent eyes and he felt the burning sensation inside of him. But his eyes meet her eyes standing in a distance from them and she shakes her head and he took a deep breath.

"Guess mom innocent perfect boy isn't perfect after all".

"She knows it".

"What?"

"Mom knew before she died that she did wrong. She didn't dare to come back to you after all those years without looking like a person after your wealth".

"I don't believe it".

"Bhai, she told me about you. She saw the way Amir Bhai acted around us. He restrained me from any activities and my dream. He always tells me what to do and what not and he raises his hand on me. Mom saw it all. She told me to find you in her last days". She confessed, "But after mom died I tried and Amir Bhai found out and you know the rest".

He clenches his hands looking at his sister distraught state. He wishes he had reached her sooner.

"You are 23". He stated and she looks at him, "You are young and energetic, Aima. You have a whole world ahead of you and most importantly you have me. What is your dream?"

"You want to know about my dream?" His sister asked shocked

"Fortunately, our mother taught us how to treat a lady in the family or out of it. Woman have rights to their dreams and wishes, so tell me yours".

"Mom would be so proud of you, Bhai". His sister said genuinely and he felt a heavyweight lifted off him, "I want to become a teacher".

His eyes immediately turned to Sarah who looks at him and he nodded asking him to come forward.

"This is Sarah". He introduces, "My, um, secretary?"

Sarah rolls her eyes, "I am the only person who can tolerate him".

Aima giggles at her words so she spoke again, "I am a teacher or ex-teacher if you call it that".

"Why?" Aima asked confused