44.6:"The third wheel and his ninja woman".

To another end and the last chapter for 2020.

Goodbye.

*****

It's been a very long time.

As she sits in her parents home after coming back after almost two years because both of them didn't want to go back to their reality.

They extended their time together.

She sits with the pictures of their adventures in front of her looking at them sadly. She wishes to turn the time back so she can be with him again.

It's been a week.

A week of not seeing him because her family wanted to spend time with her. She does want to spend time with them as she loves them but she has come to love someone else too and she just can't stay away from him.

In the past years, they have managed to do what they wanted. Marcus was the first one that went behind the bar for sexual assault. Then it was the other for bullying and more accusations. Finally, after many convincing, they went after Usman and did what was needed.

All she understands now is that they were just insecure people who no one paid attention to so they decided to use a stronger emotion of hate on other people that they find infuriating.

The effect of bullying physical or emotional is something that has a long-lasting effect and at times they affect the relationship. She has seen him doubting and often found herself in a similar situation but they found their common ground as to when the other was going through their episode- the other stay right next to them and talk it out without raising voices, accusing or fighting because it was them against the problem.

It was hard establishing that ground but they know they cannot stay away from one another anymore. From their first kiss- it all began. That was the most beautiful interaction between them and it was the most precious one too. They started treating each other with more care and much more affection.

That's how they spent their time together.

Now, she doesn't know what to do.

She cannot tell her parents what has done and she absolutely cannot do anything without thinking. She wants a future with him but she has no idea how.

She feels suffocated staying inside her room so she went to her terrace looking at the moon sighing. She feels someone hands around her waist as she shriek but immediately those hands cover her mouth.

She turns around as her eyes widen looking at her husband and almost instantly the tears of joy come in her eyes as she jumps into his arms.

He smiles wrapping his hands around her inhaling her familiar comforting scent he had missed for a week. It wasn't easy breaking into her house especially with the security her father had placed. It took a week to break down all the security code so he can finally meet her.

The desperation was something new to him. He wasn't even desperate to survive or do well in his work but he was desperate to be with her and near her.

He understands over the two years with her that having someone with you is absolute bliss. He cannot ever let her go because she has become the most important person in his life.

"Why are you so late?". She said pulling back as she wipes her tears pushing him away walking back inside with him following behind

She sulks sitting on the bed not looking at him.

"Begum, ab is tarha karo gi?. Yaha mai soch raha tha k shayeed meri yaad mai tum anso baha rahi ho gi. Bus ittni thi tumhari mohabbat?". He asked dramatically (wifey, you will do this now?. Here I thought you will be crying a river by thinking of me. Was this your love?)