Bonus chapter-3:"Afifa&Yazeed"

Life isn't always peachy.

That was something her parents constantly taught her while growing. They taught her that the blessings she has in life and the security she feels will not always stay.

That they won't always stay.

It was a bitter truth. A very bitter truth that took her away from life for a while. Her parents never once complained about her attitude. They understand. They understand that while her old sister (Sophia) was a perfect blessing, she wasn't.

She was the opposite.

Perhaps, a spoiled brat. That's what everyone called her throughout her school life. Though her sister was always breathing at those bullies necks but being older she had to leave. Her leaving didn't do well.

With her sister struggling to hold herself together, she found herself lost in the blessings. Maybe she shouldn't have had such big blessings. If she had a life harder maybe she will not be this way.

Maybe.

As she sits on the cold metal ground, looking at the one woman who always said she was there for her betraying that trust, she felt dead. She felt someone take a piece of her again.

The blood trickles down her face hiding in her hideous clothes that were obviously torn from places. She should have known she couldn't trust anyone else. She should have listened to her parents and stayed a good girl. Why bother defying? Look where it got her.

To be sold to a filthy rich man that will put a price on her.

As her thoughts drifted to her parents loving face as they look upon her with concerns and nothing short of their undying love for her. She felt the need to scream and call their names to come to help her. To come to hug her just this once and she will never ever disappoint them again. She wants her sister who never took anything from her but filled the place of a sibling. An older sibling brings a soft feeling of understanding and trust. She should have just trusted her family.

She felt her head bang against the wall and blood pouring out almost instantly from the previous wounds she had there. How long has it been? Were her parents crying? Are they disappointed in her? Will they finally give up on her?

They should. Any normal parent won't hesitate to drag their child after the shit she put on her parents who only provided her with blessing. She is a bitch- as simple as that.

Her parents don't deserve her.

She raises her eyes that shows the raw betrayal and the wound from it as Roma laughs at her face, "This bitch is so easy to manipulate. Shouldn't have tried so hard".

She just wants to die. Before she humiliates her parents anymore, she needs to die.

She heard the loud sounds from her potential buying ringing through the old broken place as a door separated them from her.

Just as the betting start and everyone were probably high on drugs, alcohol and all kind of filth is when she heard the gunshot ring through the air. It was all in a moment that everyone started to run around and someone came to hold her but a hand stops the man from advancing.

She turns her head to the man whose face was filled with fury as he glare down at the man who was at the hands of his mercy. He snapped the man neck in a minute and she heard more shouting as a woman ran in.

Aima.

She knows her. She was her high schoolmate. They weren't friends. Just know each other. Aima was someone with a bad past. With her father being a bastard to her older brother following behind those footsteps. She didn't hear much after she left high school so she didn't know what happened and what exactly was she doing here.