52.1:"A blanket of fog".

Originally, I was supposed to write a one-shot and a bonus for my previous story.

Forgive me. Because I have been obsessed with this story.

If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I did the aesthetic for this chapter a few days ago

This story starts after 35.8 chapter of tales of love- part one. The main lead (female) will appear few times so you might want to revisit the story.

P.S: Deepika Padukone is 🥵

______________

YEARS AGO

Musa looks at the sky turning black and he didn't like it. He likes the light because he can play all day in his favourite garden.

At night, his mother takes him in saying the devil is out to get him.

He told his mother that he can fight the devil. His mother just didn't trust his words.

Maybe because he is nine?

He sighs looking at the table in the lounge which holds some magazines that his elder sister asked for. Curiously he went towards the table, bending on his knees as he scanned the magazine which had different people face stamped on it.

Out of all the magazine, one stands out to him. He picks the magazine looking at a girl of his age stamped on the front page.

He frowns, looking at her for a long time.

"Kia soch raha hai mera bacha?" His mother warm voice snapped him out of his trance (what is my child thinking?)

His mother sits beside him as he spoke, "Ammi Jaan, yeh dekhain in ko". (Mom, look at her)

His mother looks at the magazine, "Piyari bachi hai. Is ko kyun dekhoon?" (She is pretty. Why should I see her?)

"Yeh khush nahi lag rahi". He said sulking (she doesn't look happy)

"Tumhae kaise pata? Khushi kia hai, Musa?"  (How do you know? What is happiness, Musa?)

His little brain ponders for a moment on his mother's question.

He turned to his mother in dismay, "Khushi kia hai, Ammi Jaan?" (What is happening, Mom?)