60.2:"They judge me"

She stands on the top of the house looking down at the young girl running around the place with a wide grin adoring her innocence and her eyes sparkling in joy. The girl was covered in an expensive casual dress which wasn't a norm for her as she wears such dresses almost every day.

A phone in her hand as she jumps and hops around the house to capture what she intends to. She was a natural at it. She didn't suffer to find angle and light because she knows exactly where and how to find them.

Once she was done, she slumped beside her grandmother who was an old fashion woman with a kind heart and smile.

Her grandmother wipes the sweat from her hijab that she never removed in all these years and with a smile she says, "Phir ho gaya tumhara aj ka sub kaam?" (Are you done with your tasks for today?)

"Kaha Dadi, itttttna sub kuch hai karny k liye k samjh mai nahi a raha kis cheez ko pehle dekhoon". (No, Grandma. There is soo much to do that I don't even know which should be my priority)

"Parhai ko?" ( Maybe your studies?)

She grumble, "Parhai ki ab mujhe kia zarorat hai. Apko pata hai apki pooti kitni famous hai ab yeh blue collar job us k liye nahi hai. Kuch bara karoon gi". (There is no need for education anymore. Do you know your granddaughter is famous? Now these blue collar jobs aren't for me. I will do something grand)

"Apne haisiyat se zayada kuch na karna,". (Don't do anything more than your merit)

"Kyun? Mai toh jo chahoon kar sakti hoon". (Why? I can do whatever I want to)

"Haan. Per jub apni haisiyat se uper waqt se pehle jany ki koshish karo toh zindagi wapis zameen per lay ati hai". (Yes. But when you try to achieve something before time then the world can drag you back to your place)

"Ap hameshah mayoosi ki bataein karti hain jo mujhe samjh mai nahi ati". (You always talk about dejection. I don't understand what you are saying)

"Abhi 17 saal ki jo ho. Jis din zindagi se samna howa pata nahi kia ho ga tumhara". (You are just seventeen. The day you face the real world I don't know what will happen to you)

"Daadi, mai Zindagi toh ji rahi hoon. Duniya mai rozana jaati hoon aur sub log mujhe ittna piyaar karty hain. Pata nahi ap kis duniya ki baat kar rahi". (Grandma, I am living in the world. I go out every day to face the world. Everyone love me so much. I don't know what world you are speaking of)

"Duniya sirf tabhi piyaar karti hai jub us ko tum se kuch mil raha ho. Lakn woh saachi mohabbat nahi, meri jaan".(The world only love you until they are getting what they want from you. That is not true love)

"Saachi mohabbat? Jaisa Waseem mere se karta hai?" Her laughter echo in the silence of the day because in her eyes that man is dumb to always follow her around only so she notice him, which she will never (True love? Like how Waseem loves me?)

Her daadi shakes her head, with a sad smile, "Nahi. Saachi mohabbat woh ho gi jis mai shakal ya jism ki numaish shamil na ho. Jis mai us shakhs k sath sukoon mile. Jaha izzat ho chahe zara zamana khilaaf kyun na ho". (No. True love will be the one where you don't have to showcase yourself or your body. Where you find peace with that man. Where you have utmost respect even if the world turns on you)