57.2:"We can make it till the end"

I had a long week off work but boss called me in tomorrow :(. The next updates timing will change but hopefully they will be consistent.

***

Rohan looks at the woman amused when he saw her blushing because she didn't know him. Well, he didn't care if she knows him, all he needs is her work.

"I am sorry". She said with a tight smile, "You say the girl is three?"

He nodded, watching how she gracefully speaks and navigate her way around the place. He just sent a rough copy of the location but she seems to memorize it all. She didn't even miss the small details, and she just simply have her eyes on-site or her iPad.

"I think she will be good". His assistant mumble when she was looking at the backyard, "I heard that she is great in her field".

He heard that too from his friends. Apparently, she turned their dream house into reality in a short amount of time. He didn't want to go to someone because of suggestions but he had a disaster last time so he wasn't taking any risks.

"If I may, Sir". She said, looking at him and he looks in her light brown that was being reflected by the sun, and the hijab contrasting, "Is it possible for me to meet the people who will live here? Just for a day? If it is ok with you, of course".

"Why will you do that?" He asked curiously

"I can understand people, I guess. I am not sure but before I start I want to see them. To picture what kind of place they can like or something special I can add for them".

"You don't have to go that far".

"If it is not a trouble for you, I want to'. She stated firmly

He watches her for a moment before he finds himself nodding.

"I will send you a text when you can see them".

"Alright. I will send the quotations for the site for now but the details I will prepare after the meeting".

"Perfect". He said relieved that she seems serious about it, "If you want anything you can always ask".

"For now, I will be here more often". She said, looking at the few broken walls, "So a key will be nice".

"This building is old. You can hurt yourself if you are alone". He said shaking his head at the thought that she wants to visit here again, "You can send me a message so I either I come with you or I send my men".

She makes a face at his words, "I will be safer without men, thank you".

He raises his eyebrows, "If that's the case you can't come here without my permission".

"Sir". She said narrowing her eyes because she wants to keep her professional stance but she can't if he keep pushing her

"Give me a call or message whenever". He spoke as he walks out of the place

She picks a small stone throwing it in his direction once she knows he was gone but his secretary came in at that moment and it hit his head.

She gasp, pointing to her secretary, "She did it".

"What the-". Naina started when they heard the poor secretary groaning

"Why are you throwing stones?" His secretary- Naeem asked annoyed, looking at Naina who didn't speak for the first time

"I-I was checking how weak the walls are". Naina said nervously while she stands there enjoying the scene

"I am certainly not a wall".