Two shots (I):"The sun shines after darkness".

Pointers:

1- Gulnar was not mentioned in the previous two shots.

2- This is the story of second brother- Danish

3- Gulnar is the daughter of Zoya's stepmother brother's (if you get what I mean, hehe)

**♡♡**

Danish open his eyes, looking at the stars on his ceiling. He heard a soft cry from outside. He frowns, because his mother told him that children don't stay awake past 7 pm.

He is eight.

He opens his room door quietly, tipping towards the soft cry. He walks towards the kitchen, before he could enter, he found a small body on the side of it.

Gulnar. She is four.

He bends in front of her, shaking her as she was about to shout, he places his hand over her lips. He places a finger to his lips asking her to be quiet and she nodded.

He removes his hand, sitting crisscrossed in front of her. He tilts his head, watching the tears leaving her eyes so carefree.

"What's wrong?"

Gulnar sniffed, wiping her snorts with the sleeve of her shirt, "I am hungry".

"You didn't eat?"

"Aunt said I don't deserve food because I am a bad girl. She didn't give me food".

He frowns at the mean words, "Then eat now".

She slams her tiny hands frustrated on the ground, "I can't eat because I can't reach".

A soft smile covers his lips as he moves forward, placing his tiny hand over her cheeks, wiping her tears away.

"You are crying just because of that?" He asked softly and she nodded as more tears filled her eyes, "Woah, your eyes are so big and your tears are bigger. They shine when you cry. I like it".

She pouts, "You like when I cry?"

"No. I like your eyes".

He forwards his hand, once he was standing, to her which she takes immediately. He brings her to the kitchen as he opens the snacks rack that no one is allowed in. He sneaks a few snacks from there.

"Give me". She said grinning as she tries to reach for a bag and he moves it away, which made her sad, "I don't deserve it?"

"Nothing like that". He said huffing, "I just don't want us to be caught. So, we will take these snacks to my room and eat. What do you say?"

She nodded immediately as she silently follows behind him. Following his every move. The way he walks and the way his head turns to the side, she copies it all.

He trips when he enters his room and she trips beside him. She looks at him, with her twinkling eyes, waiting for his next move. He did want to cry because he did fall pretty badly. He usually cries every time he is hurt a little because his mother always comes to his aid and care.

But, if he cries now, she will cry too. He didn't like her crying. So, he took a deep breath and she took a deep breath too. He hides his tears away.

He stands from the ground, forwarding his hand to her and she places her small hands in his hand.

"Woah. Look at your hand". She said, clapping their hands, "Mine is so small".

"Because you are just four". He said, tapping her red nose, "And, I am eight".