16

brooke

brooke and her parents were finally arriving at the airport, where her grandmother was suppose to pick them up.

as soon as she saw her grandma, she gave her a hug, to which she found out she has grown quiet a lot since six months ago.

"hey, sweetie," her grandmother smiled.

"hey, grams, what's been going on in florida?"

"well," her grandmother started, "you know george? the one that lives down the street from me?"

brooke nodded, "yeah."

"so, last weekend he came over and we got a little bit, freaky."

"grandma!" brooke gasped, lightly hitting her grandmothers arm.

"mother!" brooke's mom said, her father was laughing beside her.

"what? sex is a natural thing." brooke's grandma laughed as they reached the car, putting their belongings in the trunk.

"i'll drive, i've been sleeping the whole plane ride so i'm wide awake." brooke's father said as he slid into the front seat.

brooke's mother naturally sat in the passenger seat, and brooke and her grandmother in the back.

"so," her grandma put her soft hand on brooke's, "what's been going on in, new york?

"well," brooke shrugged, thinking, "i met a boy online."

"how old? where does he live?"

"seventeen, and he lives in england."

her grandmothers eyes widened at the comment about england, brooke assumed because it was so far away.

if only she knew.

an: lol what do you think grandma is hiding !!!! lol u'll find out in like the next two chapters probably