34

brooke

harry and brooke sat in his car for a few minutes as it warmed up.

"it's cold," brooke commented, rubbing her hands together to create heat.

"it is chilly," harry agreed, nodding his head as he tapped his fingers against the steering wheel.

"mind if i turn on the radio?" brooke laid her hand on the radio delicately, looking at harry for an answer.

"sure, turn it on." harry smiled as brooke turned the radio on and switched to different stations.

as soon as the car was warm enough, harry pulled out of the driveway and onto the streets.

once brooke found a station that was playing a decent song, she sighed and leaned into the chair.

"my head is still processing this." brooke announced, she glanced at harry quickly before she laid her eyes back onto the road.

"what?" he questioned.

"like, i don't think my mind knows that i'm here, with you, in england. i feel like this is some sort of dream."

"trust me, it's real." harry smiled at brooke as he rested his hand on his knee.

"sure hope it is," brooke yawned and covered her mouth, "can we get some coffee?"

harry nodded and laughed quietly, "yeah, there's a little cafe down the road we can go to."

brooke nodded and closed her eyes for a brief moment, "this is so crazy."

harry laughed, "it sure is."

brooke sat up in the seat and faced harry, "like, i can now do this," brooke poked harry where his dimple would be which made him smile, "and this," brooke ran her hands through harry's curls.

"your hair is soft, what kind of shampoo do you use?" she asked, staring at his hair.

"men shampoo?" he laughed quietly, glancing at brooke.

"well i got to get some of that then." she said as she leaned back into her chair.

"you're weird," harry said as he gently laughed.

brooke shrugged, "i know, it's a blessing."

harry shook his head, "whatever, we're here, c'mon."

brooke exited the car and closed the door behind her, quickly retreating to harry's side where he stood at the hood of the car.

brooke and harry walked into the little cafe and brooke immediately cooed under breathe. there were two seat tables with white colored wood and comfortable looking sofas aligning the walls with glass coffee tables in front of them.

"this is really cute," brooke commented as she and harry walked up to the counter with the register.

harry agreed quickly and ordered a coffee for brooke and one for himself.

"lets sit on the couches real quick," brooke giggled, "i feel like some tourist," leading harry by the arm to the light green cushions.

"the coffee is really good here." harry said as he sat across from brooke.

"i bet it is," she smiled.

the worker called out brooke's and harry orders quicker than they expected and they both quickly stood to retrieve them.

brooke took a sip of the warm liquid as they exited the building, "oh my gosh," she hummed, "this is really good."

harry stared at brooke as she shut her eyes and took small sips of her hot coffee with her small hands wrapped around the plastic cup, and he smiled widely.

an: just image going out to get coffee with harry and him burning his tongue while his cheeks are all pink and hair messy and fuCK (filler chapter)