47

brooke

girlfriend and boyfriend.

that was a strange term for brooke to use to determine her and harry's relationship.

but she liked it. she loved it.

as brooke and harry laid on her mattress watching netflix, her grandmother opened her door, smiling as she saw the two.

"jan owes me five dollars." grams said under her breathe, shutting the door afterwards.

brooke looked up at harry with an amused and confused expression on her face, "did she seriously just admit she bet on our relationship?"

harry laughed and nodded, "i believe so."

"i swear that lady is crazy."

harry

harry nodded in agreement and smiled at brooke who was distracted by the laptop.

his arm was wrapped around her waist and her leg was lazily thrown over his thighs as she had her arm resting across his chest.

they were so developed in each other, and he loved it. he never wanted to give it up. and he didn't plan on it, ever.

"what time is it?" brooke asked, resting on her elbows to look at harry.

"about nine," harry asked, looking at the time on the laptop.

"can we go for a little walk?"

"yeah, put on a coat it's cold outside."

brooke nodded as harry walked towards their shoes, brooke rubbed her eyes before she sat up.

"harry, can you, um, help me up? i'm a little light headed right now."

harry looked at brooke with concern as he helped her up on her feet.

"are you okay, babe?"

if harry kept calling her babe, she definitely wouldn't be okay.

"yeah, i'm fine, just a little weak, that's all."

harry nodded as he wrapped his arm around her waist, helping her put on her shoes and jacket.

"are you sure you're okay to walk?" harry asked.

brooke rolled her eyes, "yes, harry, i'm just a little wobbly."

brooke and harry got to the stairs, and before they shut the door brooke yelled, "grams we're going for a little walk! be back in an hour, tops!"

"so, where do you want to go?" harry asked, walking down the driveway with his hand securely wrapped around brooke's, his thumb tracing circles into her hand.

"just to the park, and maybe that coffee shop across the street."

harry nodded and threw his arm loosely around brooke's shoulders.

brooke

fifteen minutes later, brooke and harry were walking along the sidewalk that surrounded the park.

"oh no," harry sighed quietly as a group of teenagers came up to them.

"harry, my man! what's up!" a guy with a scruffy beard and red eyes patted harrys back with three other guys standing behind him.

"what's up, chris, how's it going?"

brooke held on to harry's arm, watching him give the strange guy a weary smile.

"nothing much, nothing much. so who's this little lady right here?"

"hi, i'm brooke." brooke smiled, her voice quiet and her eyes looking anywhere but the guys in front of her.

she felt their clouded eyes looking her up and down and she felt so disgusted, tightening her grip on harry.

"you need to get some meat on your bones, little lady." chris laughed, a creepy smile on his face.

"well," harry coughed, "we better go, have fun, chris."

chris nodded and glanced at brooke one more time, "i see, see you later, man."

as the two groups walked past each other, brooke grip on harry seemed to be stopping his blood flow.

"i don't like those guys." brooke said after a couple minutes of silent walking.

"i don't either."

"how'd they know you?"

harry shook his head, "just some shit that i was into last year, but i'm over the whole thing."

brooke nodded, not completely understanding what ever "shit" he was into, but she just went along with it.

brooke waited a couple minutes to speak again as they neared closer to the coffee shop, "you no longer hang out with them, right?"

harry shook his head as he opened the coffee shop doors, "no, babe, i promise. they're into stuff that's immature and i have no time for it."

brooke nodded and sighed as she felt more relieved, knowing that his real friends are big eaters instead of some big junky's.

an: okay sorry for the many switches in pov also this shit with this guy will not last any longer than this chapter because no way am i getting into that bad ass murder fanfic stuff bc that's for a different fanfic of mine