12

brooke

when brooke woke up to her mother opening the blinds, she groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"too bright, mom."

"way, way too bright." emily mumbled.

brooke heard her mother laugh shortly and closed the blinds, then walked around and picked up some pieces of junk.

"who's this?" her mother asked as she stood by the bedside.

brooke frowned as she sat up, trying to find her glasses.

after putting on the black framed glasses, brooke found out she was pointing at the laptop screen, which was still on skype with harry, sound asleep.

"that's harry," brooke said as she took the laptop from her mothers hands.

"oh, didn't recognize him." her mother said as she exited the room, winking at brooke.

"you're still on skype with him?" emily asked as she got up as well.

brooke nodded, "he's still asleep, he's so adorable."

"his lips are like pouting, oh my." emily fanned her face jokingly.

brooke nodded again as she heard her mother yell something from downstairs, "emily, your father's here!"

"okay, got to go, text me later. love you!" emily grabbed her phone and bag before quickly kissing brooke on the cheek and exiting the room.

"love you too!" brooke shouted back at emily.

she heard harry groan, which put her attention on the laptop.

"good morning, sleeping beauty!" brooke giggled, smiling.

harry yawned and rubbed his face as he looked at his laptop, "afternoon."

after about five minutes harry finally fully woke up and looked at the laptop.

"you look cute with glasses," he smiled which made brooke blush, (she literally can't physically stop blushing).

"oh," brooke shrugged, "i didn't want to put on my contacts."

"good," harry smiled again, showing his dimple which made brooke mentally faint.

"your hair looks nice," brooke laughed softly as harry ruffled his hair with his hand.

"i just woke up, sshh." he laughed.

"i did too, my hairs a mess, my face's a mess." brooke said with a soft voice, suddenly becoming self-conscious with her appearance.

"yeah, but you still look adorable." he smiled again.

an: okay filler chapter bc why not it's cute right. right? harry is adorbs i cry