28

brooke

brooke laid on her chair with her glasses on and her hair in a messy bun on top of her head.

she was still face-timing harry after an hour of the plane taking off.

"i think the house is a two-story, but i'm not sure." brooke told harry as she shrugged.

"well, i'm going to help decorate your room." harry smiled.

brooke nodded, "okay, so if the walls aren't like clear white, my grandma said i can repaint them so they look nicer."

harry laughed, "that'll be fun."

"i know right." brooke giggled, bringing her sleeve up to her eye to rub it.

"we're so lucky, you know? how is it that you are moving to england, and in the exact same city i live in." harry pondered out loud.

"i know, that's so weird - but i'm not complaining." brooke smiled.

"m'not either."

brooke yawned and rubbed her eyes again, "i'm so tired, help."

harry shrugged and laid his head on a white pillow, "well, when you get here i'm coming to the airport to pick you and your grandma up so you don't need to get a taxi, okay? and then you could sleep when you get in the car."

"yeah, yeah. i want to stay up and talk to you right now anyways, i'm a little scared to fall asleep on a plane."

"why?" harry asked.

"just scared to pass away in my sleep, i guess."

harry nodded, "i understand."

brooke sighed and pulled the blanket she had up to her shoulders, "i can't wait to see you, harry."

"me too, brooke." harry smiled.

an: short chapter bc why not right (i dont know if you can facetime on an airplane so lol just pretend)

Social Network | h.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें