33

brooke

brooke was awakened by harry opening the passenger door and slightly shaking her awake.

"c'mon brooke, your house is pretty nice."

brooke groaned and rubbed her eyes, feeling moody since she's only had about one hour of sleep, and that she was on her menstrual cycle.

"no, i'm too tired." brooke closed her eyes; crossed her arms along her chest, and stayed put in the car.

"oh gosh," harry laughed as he picked brooke out of the car, carrying her with his arms under her knees and back.

"sorry about the weight man." brooke patted harry's chest playfully and rested her head against his shoulder.

"you're light as a feather, literally." harry smiled down at brooke.

"oh, here's the bride and groom!" grams laughed and clapped her hands teasingly as she saw the two.

"okay, if this was my wedding grandma, paramore would be playing very loudly, but i don't hear no paramore."

"i'll take note on that for our wedding." harry smiled.

"okay, okay," grams smiled at harry and brooke, "brooke you can go pick a room, i don't really care which one, and harry i suggest you start making yourself at home since i know you'll be spending a lot of time here."

brooke nodded and basically pulled harry up the stairs.

brooke opened the doors to find three rooms and two bathrooms, picking the second largest room with the window leading to the roof, she sat on the floor and leaned against the white walls.

"this is going to be so cool," brooke giggled excitedly as harry sat next to her, their shoulders touching.

"i see you're no longer tired?" harry teased.

"dude, i feel like i can run two marathons then, like, run another."

"then you want to go shopping?" harry asked.

"yeah, i need more clothes, paint and like, room decorations." brooke stood up and made her way down stairs with harry by her side.

"grandma, harry's going to take me shopping for some things, need anything?" brooke grabbed her purse which consisted of some money she took from her parents and then a new outfit from her suitcases.

"just get some little snacks for tonight, and some things for the house like silverware, shower curtains, toilet paper, you know what i mean?" brooke's grandmother pulled out her wallet and handed brooke nearly five-hundred dollars.

"holy! do you just carry this much cash around, jesus." brooke put the money in her purse very carefully and turned to walk to the bathroom.

"if you had the money i do, then you would understand." grams smiled cheekily at brooke.

brooke rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to change into a pair of pants and a hoodie.

"okay, let's go harry." brooke said.

an: okay idk half way to 2k views????