11

brooke

brooke continued to text harry as her and emily were watching netflix at midnight.

herry: lol so one time you stuck a candy up ur nose ?!??

bruke: yeah and my mom had to take me to the doctors and they put this pointy thing up my nose and it hurt liKE HELL

herry: well thats gross

bruke: yOU THINK??

herry: wanna facetime

"would you mind if we facetime harry?" brooke asked emily as she was on her phone.

"would i mind? dude, i've been waiting for you to ask that, but ask him if he has a laptop so we can skype instead."

brooke laughed and nodded in agreement.

bruke: do you have a laptop ???

herry: yeeeaaahhhhh

bruke: skyppppeeeeee??

herry: yeahhhhh

after turning on her laptop and going to the skype app, she gave harry her username and soon enough they were skyping each other.

as soon as harry opened the blinds brooke and emily were able to see his face more clearer.

"holy shit, brookes right, you are hot." emily took in a sharp breathe.

brooke gasped and hit emily's arm. harry laughed and winked.

"even your laugh sounds all british-y and cute, what the hell." emily said.

"okay, christ, we know you think he's hot, now quiet." brooke giggled and put a hand over emily's mouth.

"actually, i think brooke's laugh is very cute." harry smiled which made brooke blush, luckily, he couldn't see.

"oh my," brooke said as emily cooed.

"just saying," harry shrugged.

"yeah, like you're just making me blush." brooke laughed shortly.

"yeah?" harry asked, already knowing she was blushing.

"yeah," brooke said as she squinted her eyes at him through the screen.

"wow, is there gonna be any metaphors now or?" emily asked as she looked at the laptop and brooke.

"god, would you shut up about that freaking book?" brooke huffed jokingly.

"it made you cry too, shut up!" emily pointed out.

"what made you cry? the book or augustus waters by himself?" harry piped in.

brooke sighed, "both, actually."

harry laughed, "same."

an: john green just made his way into my fanfic even though i only read tfios cause he annoys me a little but whatevs we cool we chill dog