50

brooke

sunday afternoon, brooke sat in her kitchen with her laptop on the table and a bowl of grapes next to her as she scrolled through the internet.

the annoying bf: r u home

my love: yeah where else would i be????

the annoying bf: if ur sassy when i get there in 5 minutes i'm going to shave off ur hair

my love: fight me

brooke laid her phone on the counter as she continued to stare at her laptop screen. a couple minutes later brooke heard the front door open and the sound of harry's shoes echo through out the house.

"babe, i'm home!"

harry came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist as she sat in the stool, leaving a short kiss on her cheek.

"hey," brooke smiled at him before she started to scroll down on her laptop.

"what are you up to?" harry asked, grabbing a stool to sit by brooke.

"looking at apartments, daydreaming about how cute it's going to be, not daydreaming about how stressful it's going to be."

harry gently shut brooke's laptop as he took her hand and led her away from the laptop.

"what are you doing?" brooke smiled as harry sat her down on the couch.

"don't worry about the apartment or whatever, i have it all covered. so, we're just going to relax and watch one of your favorite movies and maybe cuddle a little."

"a little?" brooke laughed as she grabbed a blanket from the recliner.

"okay, maybe a lot." harry smiled as he turned on the television and put a movie in.

"so, what are we watching?" brooke asked as harry came to sit next to her.

"the devil wears prada."

brooke laughed as harry laid down on the couch, pulling brooke to lay down by him.

"i swear if i fall off this couch, i might just have to kill you."

"understandable," harry nodded, pulling back brooke's hair so he could rest his cheek against her head.

---

harry

"who would've thought of blending different fruits together to make a drink?" brooke wondered as she dropped the bananas into the blender.

harry smiled and nodded at her little random thoughts.

"i need to get more strawberries," brooke sighed as she closed the fridge door.

after brooke had finished making two strawberry banana smoothies, she dragged harry upstairs into her room.

"these taste really good," harry took out the straw and began to chug his drink.

"hey! you're suppose to value the taste by drinking it slowly!" brooke whined as she looked at harry's empty cup.

harry shrugged innocently which made brooke frown and take a sip of her own drink.

"i do make really good smoothies." brooke said, looking down at her drink.

brooke looked at harry's hair for a few seconds before asking, "have you ever put your hair in a bun?"

harry laughed, "a what?"

"a bun, the thing i put my hair in, like all the time."

harry shook his head, " i don't believe so."

brooke smiled and moved to sit behind harry and gathered his hair in her hands, "you're going to look really hot."

"don't i already look really hot?"

"eh," brooke laughed as harry gasped.

"alright, i'm done. go look."

harry looked in the mirror and nodded, "it looks pretty cool."

brooke whined once again when harry started to take the hair band out, "leave it in!"

"no, i don't want to!" harry laughed as he watched brooke pout.

harry began to try fixing his hair to make it look decent enough for his girlfriend when his phone started to vibrate that rested on the dresser.

love: u look cute

harry smiled down at his phone like a complete idiot before he walked towards brooke and kissed her.

when they pulled apart, harry rested his hand on her cheek as she smiled.

harry loved it when brooke smiled, it made him feel all warm and cozy inside. and he loved it when she laughed, it sounded like pure bliss to him. he loved it when she wore his shirts and hoodies with her hair all messy and cute. and he loved her, harry loved brooke, like, a whole lot.

"i love you."

brooke

brooke's eyes widened at harry's confession, "what?"

"i love you, a lot. and i know it may sound silly, but i do. you seem to make everything better, and i don't really know what love is suppose to feel like but i get these little butterflies in my stomach whenever i see you or hear you and my lips feel all fuzzy and stuff when i kiss you. and i'm pretty sure love is suppose to make you feel all good, and when i'm around you, i do."

brooke's lips parted in a silent gasp and she was trying to look anywhere but those damn green eyes.

"brooke, these past few months with you have been really fun and great. when i'm with you, i feel calm and at peace with everything. i love you."

brooke nodded and smiled, her hands resting against his chest, "i love you, i really do."

harry broke out into a smile as he kissed brooke.

---

"this apartment looks cute," brooke said, pointing at an apartment on the screen.

brooke sat on harry's lap as they tried to find a reasonable apartment, the laptop resting on her thighs.

harry nodded, his arms slithering around brooke's waist.

brooke sighed as she shut her laptop closed, resting her head against harry's chest. "finding an apartment is going to be really hard and stressful."

harry nodded and kissed brooke's head, "it will, but we can get through it, together."

an: this is the last chapter and i'm to going to make an epilogue and my final AN will be at the end of that chapter :-)