29

brooke

brooke had a package of peanuts in her lap and her phone in hand as she was shifting in her chair.

"my stomach is hurting," brooke whined.

"take some advil." harry suggested, furrowing his eyebrows in a concerned gesture.

"i'm just going to use the bathroom real quick, hold on." brooke laid her phone on the chair before getting up.

sliding into the aisle, brooke began to walk towards the small bathroom.

---

after coming back for the second time in the past ten minutes, brooke finally sat down with a new pair of sweats on and sighed heavily.

"what took you so long?" harry laughed, "it's been like fifteen minutes."

"it was only ten for your information." brooke said.

"is your stomach sti-" harry's mouth formed into an 'o', "oh, oh i see."

harry smirked and brooke frowned, "what?" she said, squinting her eyes.

"is someone having cramps because of a certain lady thing?" harry asked.

brooke sighed and looked away from her phone, "maybe."

"my poor baby. did you take some advil or that other medicine that's made for that?"

brooke nodded and readjusted her glasses, "pamprin."

"yeah, that's what it is."

brooke nodded lazily and yawned, "my stomach is all wishy-washy."

"you'll feel better soon, baby."

brooke closed her eyes momentarily. she liked the sound of harry calling her baby, it sounded so nice rolling off his tongue, his british accent adding more emphasis on it.

"yeah, i'll feel better in an hour or so." brooke smiled lightly.

"good." harry returned the smile with one of his own.

"so, so what are we going to do when i arrive?" brooke asked.

"well, we can decorate your room, and that'll probably take a whole day. then, i can show you around town, get some movies and coffee, and then we can just cuddle all day."

"cuddles sound good right now." brooke hummed and snuggled up into the chair.

"you're so adorable i can't stand it." harry smiled, his dimples showing and his curly hair falling over his forehead.

brooke smiled back at him and adored his features.

an: period chapter bc guess what happened to me lol bloody hell (iM DONE WITH MY CRAPPY JOKES) (((((:::::::