25

brooke

"okay, my grandma's here, i'll text you." brooke told harry as he nodded and hung up.

brooke opened the door to greet her grandma, "hey, what's up homie."

her grandmother nodded jokingly, "hey, esé."

brooke nodded and turned around to find her dog, rosie. brooke did try to make her parents let rosie come along, but they wouldn't let her.

"okay, baby, i'm going to be leaving, for a very long time. but i'll probably come visit during the holidays, okay?" brooke held rosies face in her hands and sighed.

"i know you're going to miss me, i know you'll probably howl at the moon at night, wondering where i am. trust me, me too. but i'll always be right here." brooke tapped rosies chest to where her heart was.

when brooke stood and regained her posture she found her grandmother with her phone out, recording what brooke just did.

"screw you," brooke said to her grandmother, wiping the tears from her eyes as rosie ran up stairs.

"i'm going to put this on youtube!" her grandmother exclaimed.

"do you even know what youtube is? anyways, what time does the plane leave?" brooke asked as she and her grandmother started to put her bags in the trunk.

"tonight at twelve forty-five."

brooke nodded, "want to go eat then?"

"yeah, let's just go to mcdonalds."

"alright, gangster."

---

brooke and her grandmother sat in mcdonalds at ten o'clock on a wednesday night. a few teenagers were there but other than that it was pretty quiet.

"so, tell me about this harry guy." brooke's grandmother said as she took a sip of brooke's water.

"he's seventeen, curly hair and green eyes. he said he sort of sings but he hasn't showed me yet. i don't know really, but i think i like him."

"you're lucky your grandmother is crazy, single, and want's to go to england."

brooke laughed, "you're lucky you have a cool ass grand-daughter like me that's single."

"not going to be single for long though."

brooke shook her head but had a small smile on her face, "ha-ha. great joke."

"no, i'm serious. after listening to you talk to him over the phone, i knew. and i'm always right."

"when did you hear us talking to each other?" brooke perked her eyebrows in a confusing manner.

"oh, so you see, i was sort of eavesdropping when you were with me and your parents in florida."

"grandma!" brooke laughed, "you sneaky old lady."

"more like freaky old lady."

brooke snorted, "okay, chill grandma, chill."

boyfriend goals: what time does ur plane leave

my love: 12:45

boyfriend goals: so u'll be here in like the evening

my love: depends on the flight

boyfriend goals: yeah i guess

boyfriend goals: but i want you here nowwww

my love: chill pls & thx

boyfriend goals: i got no chill

my love: obviously

"who are you texting?" brooke's grandmother smirked knowingly.

brooke looked up from her phone, "my future boyfriend."

"ask him what his contact name is for you, and say your grandma asked."

my love: what is your contact name for me -my grandmothers question

boyfriend goals: my love

my love: no

boyfriend goals: yes

my love: nuh uhhh

boyfriend goals:
*new picture message*

brooke viewed the photo and saw it was a screenshot of hers and harry's texts, the name being 'my love'.

my love: weirdo

"it's 'my love'."

brooke's grandmother cooed, "aw, how cute and gross."

boyfriend goals: what's my contact name

my love: ... boyfriend goals

boyfriend goals: lol i can believe that