27

brooke

brooke sat down on the comfortable chair of first class and sighed heavily. people were boarding the plane and putting their bags in the slots above the seats.

brooke's grandmother sat down next to her and closed her eyes briefly.

"alright, wake me up when we get there, night." brooke's grandmother said as she took a blanket from a lady who was passing them out.

brooke laughed and shook her head but stayed quiet.

soon a man's voice was announcing that they would be leaving shortly and to fasten the passengers seat belts.

brooke felt the plane start to take off and immediately she looked out the window.

the sky was fairly dark but many lights were surrounding the airport that lit up the place. soon enough, brooke's phone was vibrating, signaling an incoming call from harry over facetime.

plugging in her earbuds, brooke smiled and answered the call.

"hey cutie-pie, has the plane took off yet?" harry asked as he seemed to be shushing someone.

brooke raised her right eyebrow but nodded, "yeah, it just took off. are you with someone or something?"

harry nodded and groaned, "yeah, i'm with niall and louis and waiting for zayn and liam."

"those are your friends, right?"

harry nodded, "yeah, they're annoying."

brooke heard an irish accent say "shut up," and she laughed.

the phone seemed to be taken out of harry's hand and faced on a blonde boy and a brunette boy.

"hey, i'm louis and this is niall and we're cooler than harry," louis said.

brooke giggled, "i bet you guys are."

niall groaned, "harry, you said she was cute but not freaking adorable!"

brooke couldn't hear what harry had replied due to the phone being pulled out of nialls hand.

"m'sorry about that." harry huffed as he walked away from the two laughing boys.

"m'sorry too." brooke giggled at her own little joke.

"stop making fun of my accent! people say it's cute, gosh." harry mumbled but smiled widely.

"but i guess not as cute as me, right harry?" she smirked, deciding to tease him for what niall had said.

harry involuntarily blushed, "niall's a liar."

"yeah, whatever you say cutie-pie."

brooke couldn't wait to arrive in england.

an: i'm most likely going to make a second book for this ((((:::::